GranTurismo 5 Thread!

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
Every car forum needs a GranTurismo 5 thread! It's the pinnacle of racing games!! Show off what your most proud of :)

72492_1524350441797_4253803_n.jpg

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAMe-gvPTuU

BOfVBp3.jpg

SHARE YOURS :D

Last edited:
I am currently building a 3 monitor race seat/cockpit for iRacing, GT5 an Forza will post some pics when I am done, few more weeks. I need to find a way to easily use two sets of pedals and wheels since I have a cheapo for Forza and a G27 for GT5 and iRacing.

I wish GT5 would work on 3 monitors without having to buy 3 PS3s, iRacing is amazing in that mode. I am still upset that XBox does not support Logitech :) Lately I only play iRacing on a make do setup but I will get back to GT5 once I finish the cockpit and I buy a new BD player for upstairs.

I tried rFactor as well and it is pretty good, will buy the new one once I am ready with everything.

I am currently building a 3 monitor race seat/cockpit for iRacing, GT5 an Forza will post some pics when I am done, few more weeks. I need to find a way to easily use two sets of pedals and wheels since I have a cheapo for Forza and a G27 for GT5 and iRacing.

I wish GT5 would work on 3 monitors without having to buy 3 PS3s, iRacing is amazing in that mode. I am still upset that XBox does not support Logitech :) Lately I only play iRacing on a make do setup but I will get back to GT5 once I finish the cockpit and I buy a new BD player for upstairs.

I tried rFactor as well and it is pretty good, will buy the new one once I am ready with everything.
omggg! soo agree about hating microsoft for not supporting g27! They are sooo stuck up only supporting their crappy microsoft ****! Makes me mad lo

anywayssss yesss iRacing and GT5 are amazing :)

add me :)

AlienPrime173 :D

omggg! soo agree about hating microsoft for not supporting g27! They are sooo stuck up only supporting their crappy microsoft ****! Makes me mad lo

anywayssss yesss iRacing and GT5 are amazing :)

add me :)

AlienPrime173 :D

I fully agree. I think it is a dirty marketing ploy. Windows has no issue with it, only the XBox who is running a flavour of win2k.

Will do as soon as I start it next time ;)

Last edited:
Like this? My iRacing rig:
IMG00077-20120829-2005.jpg

IMG00075-20120818-1411.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics.
Picked up a pair of these for $40 - plan on recovering in micro fiber and using one for the "cockpit" seat:
IMG00074-20120813-1913.jpg

Last edited:
Back