GranTurismo 5 Thread!

yeah not too difficult :)
I am going to look up a bit more on it when i go home tonight. Everything is blocked here at work, except for 9thcivic.com thankfully!
Your cars look amazing btw!
also AlienPrime do you have videos posted on youtube as well with your GT5 setup? I think I have watched several of them before if so. ...and if so Great work!

I am going to look up a bit more on it when i go home tonight. Everything is blocked here at work, except for 9thcivic.com thankfully!
Your cars look amazing btw!
also AlienPrime do you have videos posted on youtube as well with your GT5 setup? I think I have watched several of them before if so. ...and if so Great work!
hahah a few of those might be mine :p

I know. I was kidding with Mikey because like everybody else who's ever played the GT series, he's done his best (without your super secret herra frush code :giggle: ) to make his real car. :D
:rotfl:

I need to get on it and see if I can get a true "doppelganger" pose going.

LOL-1_zps539c5059.jpg

^^Awesome sir! You're getting close. :thumbsup:

...you still need a spoiler though. :bleh:

Last edited:
Thats the worst part, sometimes I can't play for a while. Then when I get the chance its like 45 mins to 1hr for updates...kinda kills the mood.

I love your black on orange GT86. What wheels do you have on the STI, Prodrive's?

yep My favorite! Prodrive GC10's :D

and yeah you can't really tell but on the 86 the wheel stick out like 4" hahahahaha

Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmm....from the rear shot of the GT86 it's COMPLETELY obvious that they stick out half a foot or so. :giggle:

I've always liked Prodrive's as well. I'm a sucker for multi spoke rims. Although they're not identical, the Prodrive's look similar to the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's I had on my FG2.

IMG_0320.jpg

Nice! I want to get white GC10 Prodrive's as winter rims but they're like $800/rim :(

:pat: As "Winter rims" he says. :pat:

I wish I had these baller problems

Hell, get a set of Team Dynamics. You can get a whole set of those for $800, and they probably weigh around the same as the Prodrives.

Last edited:
:pat: As "Winter rims" he says. :pat:

I wish I had these baller problems

Hell, get a set of Team Dynamics. You can get a whole set of those for $800, and they probably weigh around the same as the Prodrives.
they really don't look as good.. and i think it may be better to get ProDrives.. cheapies are $800 a set for a reason haha. I swore last year after breaking a rim that i would always buy forged wheels from now on. Even tho they maybe be 4 or 5 times the price.. well worth it for the safety of the car and passengers.

Back