GranTurismo 5 Thread!

AlienPrime are you using some sort of third party editor, I can't get my cars to be hellaflushyo like that.

but here are a couple. I like photo mode a lot :)

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_3.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg

Thats awesome guys, Now that I have done everything I have wanted to do on there I think some car modding is a must. I also have a G25 setup for mine, I have got to get a better setup as mine is Uber Ghetto. Feel free to add me, same user name as on here danglyzoidberg (no spaces)

I have some cars in my online garage for use and also some b-spec drivers to run if you guys like doing that.

Thats awesome guys, Now that I have done everything I have wanted to do on there I think some car modding is a must. I also have a G25 setup for mine, I have got to get a better setup as mine is Uber Ghetto. Feel free to add me, same user name as on here danglyzoidberg (no spaces)

I have some cars in my online garage for use and also some b-spec drivers to run if you guys like doing that.
lol awesome :) Will add you too along with the rest of the guys :)

Does that actually affect the handling as in the game engine picks up on the diff spec or is it a visual thing only?
Yes and no. If you dont change any of the in-game suspension settings, It'll handle like stock until you scrape the ground

I will admit though, the game has lost it's inherent 'purity' now that its been hacked. Especially for online races and lobby dragging, etc.

Yes and no. If you dont change any of the in-game suspension settings, It'll handle like stock until you scrape the ground

I will admit though, the game has lost it's inherent 'purity' now that its been hacked. Especially for online races and lobby dragging, etc.
I will have to try it next time I fire up my PS3, haven't played in few weeks now :( Only a bit of iRacing.

i disagree immensily with you.....

all you have to do is set 800kg+ 800hp rooms. no hacked cars can join excessively. so what if it's a 800hp samba bus.. it won't usually beat other cars.

Does that actually affect the handling as in the game engine picks up on the diff spec or is it a visual thing only?
wheel width improves handling.
chassis changes will improve handleing and downforce
engine swaps are great but you need to watch where your redline is. you can adjust redline at E740/ that's what i've done with my subbi put a zonda c12 7.3L engine in it and set ARL @ 11 900RPM :)

The game has never been more fun. Also, i find that lowering the car to 01 00 01 (slammed) although it will drag on the ground and spark a little, it improves body roll (because it can't go anywhere) and lower center of gravity. My s2k will actually dominate standard fully tuned enzo's and other cars. Just set a room and set hp limit and weight limit :)

also, i'd still say dragging is fun as hell with hp limit at least. keeping up with high end exotics in my AWD DC2 has never felt better :)

Last edited:
AlienPrime are you using some sort of third party editor, I can't get my cars to be hellaflushyo like that.

but here are a couple. I like photo mode a lot :)

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_3.jpg

I love that CR-X :drooling:
Should have made the Vette black. It could be KennyGS :giggle:
Hmmmmm...that last car looks somewhat familiar. You didn't tell me you did a RHD conversion. :D

Back