GSquared's '13 Si Build Thread

They already placed the order, just waiting on them to arrive. Sorry!

It's fine. It's been sitting in my basement for months now. :giggle: I'll post them up once more future boosted owners show up.

They are actually 2-step colder plugs. Lol.

They are actually 2-step colder plugs. Lol.

We'll see how the 1step colder ones do for now. Getting the Hondata Gasket and 4Bar put in next week as well. Getting it on the Dyno and then finishing my tuning with Vit! I'm excited to go see what kind of times this makes at the 1/4. I do not have any drag tires/wheels so I'm so the 60' won't be great and I'll have some fun traction issues.

Also this just came in....

YoSpeedCover.jpeg
Is that a cover for your cupholders?

Last edited:
I'll upload the Dyno sheet later but it made 272 @5.5PSI on a Mustang Dyno. Need to still get the 10PSI+ tune done, we were having problems with the Gauge/Controller. Will update soon...

EDIT:
Dyno55PSI.jpg

Last edited:
Seven and a half minutes of waiting for you to put it to the floor and wind it out...only to be disappointed.

Seven and a half minutes of waiting for you to put it to the floor and wind it out...only to be disappointed.

Sorry didn't feel like getting arrested for going 100+. My bad. Stopping at 9X was already high for where that was, you can see the throttle being blipped in the decision of almost going into 5th but not. First and second are completely useless so I didn't bother with those. The pedal was to the floor for 2 gears (3/4) in one of them and one gear for a couple more.

Protip: use YouTube's preview scrolling to see when the tach jumps and skip to those parts.

Quick question for all you knowledgable people -- will the 8th gen IM cover fit ours when we have an RBC on it? Trying to figure out how to get something over that as I don't like the bare look -- plus I have something to put on it when I get a cover on!

Quick question for all you knowledgable people -- will the 8th gen IM cover fit ours when we have an RBC on it? Trying to figure out how to get something over that as I don't like the bare look -- plus I have something to put on it when I get a cover on!

Yes it should. The RBC has 3 holes for the mounting bolts.

Video after Vit got the car up to ~368hp/310ft-lbs (SAE corrected).

Sounds amazing! Are you going to go for more power?

Yes it will fit! No reason why it shouldn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sounds amazing! Are you going to go for more power?

Yes it will fit! No reason why it shouldn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah working on getting the right duty cycle on the gauge today. Seems to be about 54-56 range to get ~12PSI for mine.

Awesome news, going to buy one then -- can't handle the bare look! Need to give the car a good wash when it isn't pouring everyday too :( It's been terrible...

Back