HELP PLZZ!!! Coil over noise

Hey bro sry so late iv been gone for quiet a while and back in the game with building my car. So anyways still haven't gotten the problem resolved. The noise IS in fact coming from (where the top 3 bolts are, strut towers?) area. It's such a weird sounds it's so hard to describe. It sounds like the bolts are moving making a clicking sound but only when The strut is being compressed like hitting bumps, lowering back down from the lift etc. Well I retorqued all three bolts and still doing making the noise so it can't be them, but haven't tried what @dpetro1 suggested. I will do it sometime tomorrow maybe and chime in on what happens. I'm sure it has to be that otherwise I have no idea what it could be. ONE more question my rears have sank a little bit every since I installed them last Christmas. It used to be level with the front but now it's like 3/4" lower. Is it because the springs have settled in? And also y'all think since it dropped a little bit in the rear it could be pulling on the front struts causing them to make the mystery noise?
I have Megan Racing Full Series Coilovers and mines making the same noise i think its the nut that holds the whole assembly on top should be a 17mm try torquing that one down more possibly. Mine only really makes noise when i pull into my driveway like a popping noise... On the lowering part its just your springs settling in im sure your front will settle more aswell but dont quote me im no expert lol

Back