I hate it when...

I hate it when you go into the bathroom at work and there is nobody, so you pick a stall and some douche decides to pick the stall RIGHT next to you... Really dude?? 8 other stalls open and you sit right next to me??

That's when you should...

release-the-kraken.png

Lol. At least in the Cdn Navy we have doors on our stalls. Really? No doors on your stalls?
That's correct....... But that was back in the early 60's , they may have changed to be more politically correct due to the don't ask don't tell phobia.

That's correct....... But that was back in the early 60's , they may have changed to be more politically correct due to the don't ask don't tell phobia.

Yeah I would think there are doors now. I get why there wouldn't be though. Swinging doors on a ship could be noisy=bad.

When I do a 3 hr (01' Echo) HID install and don't get paid. I could not get this guys bumper off. All his screws were so corroded and all the plastic clips just kept rotating on the inside. Had to run all the wires blind and secure them with zip-ties. It's all done nicely but what a pain in the ***.

Looks frickin great though. All the wires are tucked, ballasts secured out of sight, every connection is taped, every wire is sleeved and shrink-wrapped at the ends, but... no $$??? rrrr.....

He didn't even think I had done the job just looking at it. The we pushed the "lights on" button. Surprise!

Probably get paid next week....

I hate it when your on a 30 minute lunch at a T intersection turning left and the cars coming from both sides are perfectly spaced apart so you have to wait.

Last edited:
I hate it when I have a sharp pain in my thumb, but can't see anything causing it.

Back