I hate it when...

I hate it when people are so Chirpy and Peachy on Monday Mornings, especially the ones that they look at you and say "Happy Monday, what a great day to start the week" How about STFU and get out of my face!!!! As you can tell, I'm not a Monday person LOL

my personal favorite is since im in a college town, the non native english speaking students for whom using a self checkout or that postage kiosk at the post office is a group affair and every step requires intense reading and group deliberation

I hate it when telemarketers are too freaking stupid not too call or text you even after you tell them not to contact you and you are on the do not call list...... The one thing I wish would die a slow horrible death are telemarketers...

I've had this same problem. Let them know next time they call that "I have asked you to stop, I've reported you and it's becoming harassment now." They never called me back again...after calling nearly every day. LOL They'll try to but in while you start saying that..but just get louder until they STFU

I have tried everything minus telling them I am gonna find out where you work, kill you, blow the building you work in up, find your family and kill them so you cannot pollute the world anymore... And they still call

Not these guys.... I have actually gone to the cops and had the cops talk them and it still is not enough to scare them off.....

Yea.... I know what state and roughly which city they are in, just need to pinpoint things and hopefully turn some tables...

for telemarketers.... two approaches are fun as hell
1) put the phone down and see how long until they hang up
2) say random things.... like tell them what is going on on the TV show you are watching. Explain some hassle you are having in life/job.

I hate it when you are suppose to meet someone at 1230/1pm and its now 2:07pm and he's not here yet... I drove the work van here to test some stuff out and he was supooee to be here

for telemarketers.... two approaches are fun as hell
1) put the phone down and see how long until they hang up
2) say random things.... like tell them what is going on on the TV show you are watching. Explain some hassle you are having in life/job.
I absolutely love when telemarketers call because I do just this! I have gotten even the most stubborn ones to stop calling

Back