I hate it when...

I hate it when senile elderly people drive and make life hell for you and others on the road

I hate it when Honda Civic owners (red Si coupe 8th Gen) rev to 9k in neutral when passing me going the opposite direction!

Dude! Your red Si coupe looked nice. Lowered, clean, wheels and I was checking it out (you wouldn't have known since I had my glasses on) but damn!

Prob some young kid :unamused:

I hate it when Honda Civic owners (red Si coupe 8th Gen) rev to 9k in neutral when passing me going the opposite direction!

Dude! Your red Si coupe looked nice. Lowered, clean, wheels and I was checking it out (you wouldn't have known since I had my glasses on) but damn!

Prob some young kid :unamused:
Happened to me yesterday near school, Some dude in a TW FA5 Rev'ed at me going the opposite way.....my friend riding with me was like "OOOOOOK", i just "facepalm: them.....and then he took off to let me know he was leaving i guess:shady:

Anyways...I hate it when I cant concentrate on my project....not matter what I do....

I hate it when, I'm following some slow poke in the fast lane for miles & miles and then they suddenly swerve across all lanes of the highway 100 feet before their exit.

I hate it when, I'm following some slow poke in the fast lane for miles & miles and then they suddenly swerve across all lanes of the highway 100 feet before their exit.

That pisses me off too! But I'm bad usually and will go to the next lane over (middle or slow) and pass them then cut in front of them lol

I hate it when the truck in front of me loses his license plate off his trailer & hits my front bumper on the freeway.. My bumper is missing some paint now... :sadface:

I hate it when people wait to the last minute to merge or when they get in the wrong lane purposely so that they can cut all the traffic off on their exit ramp thus causing traffic in the non-exit lane.

I hate it when ->
9thCivicAlerts.jpg

Back