I hate it when...

its a change in diet for 8 days, no leavened bread, yeast products, pasta, peanuts, soy, corn and corn products, and some other things. I abide by a compromised version of that cause on my budget its just not financially reasonable to do it 100%

When i had a dining plan thats what i did, salad for every meal for 8 days, no dressing cause most salad dressings arent kosher for passover

I love robert's dining plan at school. That place is HUGE and awesome. Like bigger than a Golden Corral :rotfl: So much food :love:
I don't mind salads without salad dressing. Especially if it's raw spinach. It has some flavorz

I hate it when I still can't taste anything.

ive been told VT has the best or second best dining hall food in the nation, theres apparently a stand where you can get good surf and turf in a dining hall. I have yet to eat on campus here

:rotfl:

Next time don't wait and maybe it will shoot straight :rotfl:

I hate it when my nose feels like a water faucet

I hate it when I check out a car (IE: Red FG2 passed me) and the owner gives me a dirty look. Brah I was checking out your Si since it was nice. I even nodded my head. Damn. Just because I'm in my Subie doesn't mean I'm a dick or think your lower than me. I like cars (all kinds)

Damn..

/rant it just bothers me. I even wave sometimes.

Should have shown him your guns :eyebrows:

:rotfl:

I hate it when I lay down in bed and my nose instantly stuffs up :(

But seriously. I am checking out your car.. You don't need to be a snob or give me dirty looks. Just because you have a Honda and I have a Subaru doesn't mean either of us are better than the other.

But seriously. I am checking out your car.. You don't need to be a snob or give me dirty looks. Just because you have a Honda and I have a Subaru doesn't mean either of us are better than the other.
he thought you were being snobby as his car doesn't compare (or so he thinks) and he knows it. Just mark it down as subie-envy :giggle:

Back