I'm baaaack! '15 Si Sedan

Got some goodies for College Hills Honda

Air filter
Cabin air filter
Spoiler bolt...missing 1 for some reason
Couple clips for the trunk liner

Currently sitting right around 14,000 miles.

Also got LED reverse lights and chrome turn signals....these two did not come from CHH

image.jpg

They are actually a little dirtier than what the picture shows, but def needed a replacement IMO.

image.jpg

Third time is the charm! Third time I've ran into a tire tread in the middle of the highway....this time it did some damage.

I was in the middle lane in the highway with cars on both sides. Couldn't do anything to get away from it. 2 cars in front of me ran it over and all I could do it punch the brakes some to lessen the blow.

The carnage.....

Broke one of the mounting point on the fog lamp so might have to re-do the retro on the fog lamp. The outer cover is gone and not sure if the fog mounting braket behind the bumper is broken or not.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
We were flying down the highway in my buddies Boosted FG4 on our way back from a road trip and hit some random tire. Tore the fender liner right out from under us. Spent a good hour on a pitch black shoulder trying to remove the screws that were hanging on for dear life. It could always be worse. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

One thing I noticed down here is that the roads are dirty as hell and never really cleaned up.

I noticed that when I drove to Florida. After Virginia the amount of debris on the side of the rode rose drastically.

Low life hurts, lol

IMG_5286.JPG IMG_5287.JPG IMG_5288.JPG

Last weekend on my way to Tampa I started hearing a rattling noise on the front pass suspension area. Turned out that the splash guard broke away enough to flap around at speed.

Temporary fix was to rip it off, see pic #1. Ended up removing both front ones today. The last pic is the damage done after about 1.5 years of scraping, lol. I had trimmed both of them 4 months ago but still kept scraping.

All I have is H&R lowering springs.

Not much....maybe 1.5 inches? Got a 1 finger get gap.

Oh boy....My truhart's are a 2 inch drop. I don't have the mud flaps, but that makes me worry a lil...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back