JAYBLS' 2012 CBP Si Sedan

heres your message to me

You're gonna ban me for starting a harmless, funny thread, but not the guy talking about deep-throating his ding dong? This forum is a ******* joke. If that's the sort of element you want on your forum, count me out. Just go ahead and permanently ban "JAYBLS" and this screen name. The worst of luck to you and this website.

my response

U started a flame thread in tuning aection after u were warned... Yes I will ban u for that now that u started a second account yes I will perma ban ...

for the other member i would have happily explained why i didn not temp ban them had u did your time..not made a second account which is instant ban grounds anywasy..and acted mature... the other member was given a infraction for their language and what they said however i did not ban them because if you had not made a thread flaming them nothing would have been said in response.. u put that thread on there to invoke a response... u got their repsonse..but u also got mine... u were warned twice before... u failed to listen or play nice.. u payed the price... theirs alot of good people on both sites and i know they will be happy to help u and u can learn alot from them over here. u say their more mature here an they may be.. i personally dont know most here so i have no opinion on the comparison but i hope if so your posts are more tactful than they were on the other site or you might end up on the same end of the stick... i wish you the best of luck here as i have everyone that has come to this site... thats all i have to say on the matter... to all my other frayends over here :wavey: ... hope you all are doing well

Negative. I was warned once, then banned for three days. After I was banned for three days, I requested that you just go ahead and ban me permenantly. You were wrong. The other member was completely out of line. I will not allow you or your site to have the last word on this as long as it continues to put me in a bad light and absolve you of any wrongdoing.

Great looking ride man, clean as hell! Can't wait to see what else you do with it...

lol@ the BS on the last couple pages...that's why its soooo much better over here!

Wow, I appreciate the kind words, gentlemen. I knew I liked my car but I wasn't aware anyone else liked it as much as I do.

Yeah. you can probably switch to IAT.

Last edited:
Cross-forum shenanigans - reason I left LS1tech and other related forums. Let's keep this related to his build and not turn this into a NASIOC style thread.

This thing is gonna be receiving some upgrades this spring. Future (tentative) plans include: 2013 EX-L rear seating area, door panels, and steering wheel and black leather Recaro Sportline CS seats; some kind of nasty looking big brake kit; Full Race EFR 70/64 turbo kit; probably switching to Redshift coilovers. This will happen over the course of probably a year and a half to two years and it will be in that order. I think I'll have the money for the interior upgrades in about 5-6 months. I'm not exactly sure why I'm even typing this other than I'm excited at the prospect of making this car really nice and pretty fast.

This thing is gonna be receiving some upgrades this spring. Future (tentative) plans include: 2013 EX-L rear seating area, door panels, and steering wheel and black leather Recaro Sportline CS seats; some kind of nasty looking big brake kit; Full Race EFR 70/64 turbo kit; probably switching to Redshift coilovers. This will happen over the course of probably a year and a half to two years and it will be in that order. I think I'll have the money for the interior upgrades in about 5-6 months. I'm not exactly sure why I'm even typing this other than I'm excited at the prospect of making this car really nice and pretty fast.

I'm already :drooling:

Dang so much good stuff is going on in this thread.

Back