JAYBLS' 2012 CBP Si Sedan

It doesn't look quite the same, but thanks for the find! I may end up getting it.

Figured out the turn signal stuff. Need resistors as our cars do not have flasher relays. Just ordered an LED DRL kit. The only lights on the car that will still be halogen are the fog lights. This car's lighting is catching up to modern times.
I am really enjoying the look of the tail lights. What problems exactly did you encounter with the turn signals? (I am new to this btw!) Thanks!

I haven't installed the turn signals yet. I need to order some resistors. The DRL kit is what I had problems with. In fact, my car is now giving me a DRL warning randomly every once in a while. So ijdmtoy's DRL kit probably ****** my car up somehow.

looking good mann! did you do the retro yourself jay? just curious. i might go that route since OEM projectors would cut a hole in my wallet lol

why not get the aftermarket headlights with the led bar to go with the back? :o

Those headlights are pretty cheesey, I think. My retrofit is probably the best thing that exists for this car right now. The OEM projectors are low beam only and super expensive. Yes, I did this retrofit myself.

Last edited:
Might be selling this thing to get an Evo VIII or IX. If I do, the price would be $24,000 with everything on it, or KBB excellent condition private party value, which is like $20-21k or something, completely stock. If anyone is interested, let me know. I haven't totally made up my mind, but the determining factor will be how easy this car is to sell.

Last edited:
Haha the two are totally unrelated. I've been wanting an Evo for a really long time and had a really dumb reason for not buying one instead of this car. I will say this though: I'm keeping the license plate frame. That's not gonna go with the car.

if you're serious... post up a FS thread with a starting price. See if there are any interested users.

I'm gonna do that. I just posted it in CL to see if I get any bites.

Oh my god, posting a FS thread on here looks like more effort than I'm willing to put forth on a Tuesday evening at 6:30.

one photo with your name/date/9thcivic isn't that hard. You don't need papers in every photo

Ya, it's not so much that as it is cleaning the car and getting the camera out and all that. I'll probably do it over the weekend.

Back