Joe's Super Clean R18 Build Thread - March '14 & 15' ROTM Winner

dat fitment doe...

14909877674_f8d496d079_b.jpg

Last edited:
Not the highest res but high quality nonetheless. I can upload the links to those shortly. When's the deadline to this calendar anyways?

hey man quick question what bulbs are you using for DrL/High Beams and Parking Lights/Turn Signals. Also did you leave the amber reflector in Parking Lights/Turn Signals. I am about to start my Mini H1 Projector set up for my 14 Si in White. Thinking of going all chrome inside and only have amber markers on the side to break up the chrome.

hey man quick question what bulbs are you using for DrL/High Beams and Parking Lights/Turn Signals. Also did you leave the amber reflector in Parking Lights/Turn Signals. I am about to start my Mini H1 Projector set up for my 14 Si in White. Thinking of going all chrome inside and only have amber markers on the side to break up the chrome.
Everything you're asking about is still stock. Amber reflector is also still in tact. Only the low beam bulbs were replaced with hids.

Last edited:
@bp517 Auto. it's my daily beater. Honestly, there's really no point in getting a manual r18 unless money is tight (about 1k cheaper). I mean it's not exactly meant to be a sports car. We have the subie for that purpose lol. The civic is a head turner though :)

Back