Joe's Super Clean R18 Build Thread - March '14 & 15' ROTM Winner

FML 3 months later and another ticket :banghead::banghead::banghead: this time in the subie though..68 in a 65?!! wtf it that?! officer must of been having a bad day..and i just cleared up one ticket by going traffic school too! definitely going to fight it, i've got nothing to lose this time :mad: i was only cruising in traffic going 60!! anybody heard of the 85th percentile rule and 10% margin of error?

http://www.funnyvinevideos.com/vines/988/Breaking-The-Law

Last edited:
@SFGiantsFB2 hey! I'm born and raised in sf ! are you from the city too ? I got the emblems from Kplayground but they're also available at procivic.

Last edited:
I put my Takada intake back on and was going to put the TBS on, but realized there doesn't seem to be enough room. Did you have any difficulty fitting your intake and the TBS?

so i recently invested in a dash cam, the Mobius action cam..

maxresdefault.jpg

in the next couple weeks i will be hard-wiring this little guy to the car but in the meantime, here's a short pull recorded with it.

it's not that quick but you can never get enough of that WOT sound :thumbsup:

Last edited:
currently, all stock lol just intake noise. by the way, another update for you guys..sold my cr kais and looking to get something more aggressive by the end of summer. will keep everyone posted :)

image_zpsed8b199b.jpg

Last edited:
testing my options

i think i bit off more than i could chew..

IMG_0487_zpsfec0f28d.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, how does the rear look? Are you going to run camber kits?

it's still a work in progress but here's a snapshot.

image_zpsf0def325.jpg

17x9 +22 RPF1's in SBC colorway
215/40 tires: nankangs in the rear, yokohama s-drives in the front

i have rear camber arms and had to run at least -3 to clear the fenders. as for the front, i have camber bolts but i think i'm going to have the fenders pulled/rolled a little so i can lower it a tad more.

Last edited:
front lip is also suppose to be refinished in the next few weeks..
IMG_04911_zps8e3ab451.jpg

Last edited:
Back