Kony 2012.

430443_10150632520969760_606694759_9492524_1738646343_n.jpg

That gives the people from Uganda more reasons to hate him. Lol.

What's wrong with that guy? First, he posts a viral video to try and stop an evil man. And a few days later, he's on his birthday suit masturbating and raging in public. I'm flat-out confused right now.

I've seen reports making claims he was potentially on GHB ("Liquid G")

wiki -
Its effects have been described anecdotally as comparable with alcohol and ecstasy use, such as euphoria, disinhibition, enhanced sensuality and empathogenesis. At higher doses, GHB may induce nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, agitation, visual disturbances, depressed breathing, amnesia, unconsciousness, and death. The effects of GHB can last from 1.5 to 3 hours, or even longer if large doses have been consumed or if it is mixed with alcohol.

GHB is taken because users feel that it enhances the experience of being in a club or at a party; small doses of GHB are thought to act as a stimulant and aphrodisiac. GHB is sometimes referred to as G, liquid ecstasy, liquid X, or liquid E due to its tendency to produce euphoria and sociability and its use in the dance party scene. Despite this nickname, GHB has entirely separate chemical and pharmacological modes of action compared to ecstasy.
===

no confirmation on this though

who needs drugs... just stop drinking water for a few days... see you on the sidewalk!

I get excited when I see that you've posted in this thread because I know it's going to be good :rotfl:

College Liberal Demands Troops to be Pulled out Yet Wants to Invade Uganda
Requirement Before Watching the Kony 2012 Video

Not sure if I should Join Anti-Kony Bandwagon or Join Anti-Anti-Kony Bandwagon
Woke up and wasn’t kidnapped!
Kony Island Hot Dog
Call of Duty Kony’s Soldiers
Kony-Wan Kenobi 2012
Kony Hide Yo Kids!

Wait! The children are his army?

Kony is bad tell everyone on Facebook! But Toddlers and Tiaras are worse!

Kill Kony grab the kids, have a beer.

Found these here:
http://www.zszn.com/2012/03/10/funny-kony-2012-pics/

Back