Kony 2012.

It seems like "Invisible Children" made a second video. :coffee:

It's not worth watching, it's pretty much the same as the 1st vid. But I'll put this up if anyone wants to waste 20min of their night.

And yet they still disabled the comment bar.

I'm sure they are trying to avoid the negative comments from starting.

I think the second video should've been an apology regarding Russell's action. :rotfl:

Never saw anything more with that whole mess

We were supposed to find Kony 2012 posters everywhere this morning when we woke up. I haven't seen one yet...

2008630CheeseConey.jpg

Okay...they're supposed to be wearing their shirts all day today..and covering the night with posters. Post if you see any. I doubt I will :rotfl:

Bunch of high kids will be littering tonight LOL

My fb status:
Uncovering the night! I'll be helping the community by removing posters littered throughout the night. \o/ Earth Day 2012 \o/

AWESOME..lmao

I'm going to remove every one I find. Littering is bad :P Earth Day 2012!!

From what I seen on facebook, they only ended up with 2 posters up and the cop told them they weren't being eco-friendly. They put up a lot but were taken down and thrown away.

Someone put up one locally and got pissed off by my status. I'm removing any that I find..lol

On my 45 min ride from one side of town to the other I only saw about a dozen. Which was like 3 random intersections that had one on each corner. It soon started to rain heavily and I laughed.

Automated signature: Sent from my GS2 using Tapatalk 2

Back