Kony 2012.

tumblr_m2v1n279X11rp7xmho1_500.png

This Kony 2012 bs is just like that Trayvon Martin case. The media/organization just loves to brainwash people.

Removed some posters to recycle for Earth Day! \o/

I have pics for proof LOL

Those $20 Kony posters are bought and put on walls just to be thrown away. Lol. Money wasters.

Sometime over the weekend, someone decided to inscribe a politically themed message upon one of Minneapolis's most iconic structures.

The word "Kony" has been spray-painted on the Walker Art Center's "Spoonbridge and Cherry" sculpture.

Here's a full-sized look at the Spoonbridge graffiti:
kony%20walker.jpg

On Friday, the grassroots advocacy group
Invisible Children

held a nationwide
"Cover the Night"

event where supporters plastered American cities with anti-Kony art and posters. It's unclear whether the Walker graffiti is connected with Invisible Children's effort.

Since early March, Kony has received a blitz of media attention following the release of Invisible Children's
Kony 2012

film. The film, which has been viewed nearly 90 million times on YouTube, is aimed at making Kony's alleged atrocities globally known in hopes he'll be arrested by the end of the year.

they told everyone to do it, so let's fine them for the damages to public property & monuments

I find it funny how they encouraged people to help out and clean up their community...in preparation for "Cover the night" so that they can basically undo everything they just did :rotfl:

Lol. I find it humorous when people hit "like" so this 'person' will be cured from cancer or will stop being bullied at a school. Liking a picture or comment does not cause miracles to happen. :pat:

Lol. I find it humorous when people hit "like" so this 'person' will be cured from cancer or will stop being bullied at a school. Liking a picture or comment does not cause miracles to happen. :pat:
LOL yeah. I love it how people are stillllll voting on the "Hit Yes if you want to remain on my friends list" thing :rotfl:

Back