Leasing a car...thoughts?

warranty considered, thats a nice price for a tl-s..and white too. great find! good luck!

I know right? white and black int too. There is another one at the local dealership but they want $3K more and has 10k more miles and no CPO.

the normarz in an automatic tl-s?

I've been wanting one and a 6sp is almost impossible to find for a decent price.

The dude emailed me back and meeting up with him so he can look at the Si. Also going to drop by the Honda dealership that hit me up on the email, lol. Just happens to be near where I am meeting this guy.

:bighug:I know you're a fan. Drive it and see what you think... report back

his summer car is a bugatti veyron

It might be. He happened to include a pic of a case of bluberries so I ask about them since they had his last name on the label. He told me he has a commercial blueberry farm. I think he has quite a bit of cash...the pics were in front of his attached garage and the detached 3 car garage too, lol.

:bighug:I know you're a fan. Drive it and see what you think... report back

i think he is an hour away or less....depending on how things go tonight i might drive out there this weekend.

Automatic? I don't care if the price is lower - that's going to be less fun to drive unless you're constantly stuck in traffic.

I've leased several vehicles now and really like it. I like the lower payment, the newness, no worries on warranty, new car every 3 years ( I get bored quickly).

As long as you don't go over on your miles then leasing can be a good option. If you like to keep vehicle for a long period of time leasing is also not for you. Both my Acura and Honda were worth more than my buyout amount at the end of lease which is nice too. I just bought out my TSX lease last April since there were no new cars I was really interested in at that time.

I think my next car is either going to be an FXT or a Lexus CT200h.

_ryan_fxt_19_.jpg

Lexus-CT200h-3.jpg

Automatic? I don't care if the price is lower - that's going to be less fun to drive unless you're constantly stuck in traffic.

seems like it more and more time spent in traffic everyday....:pat:

Hello sezzy cah and a pic of the blueberries, lol

2011-08-03_12-06-04_478.jpg

2011-06-21_23-57-45_638.jpg

2011-06-05_16-04-47_13.jpg

2011-06-05_16-04-33_312.jpg

2011-06-05_16-03-45_319.jpg

wait... you went already, or those are pics he sent you?

Back