Leasing a car...thoughts?

Found a black on black 6spd TL Type is at the local Caddy dealership. Going to drive over there and see how she looks....

:bananapop: in for results,... have you driven the tl-s before?

Nice. That's worth doing then.
I don't see it being worth it, which part of totaling while driving away didn't make sense ?

you are better off paying the $100 more a month in the event an accident happens.

sell Mazda, put money aside to pay the $xxx/mo increase.

Or yes, put $10,000 down on a lease smh

Haven't driven an TL-S before or any TL, lol. It was nice...smooth..nice low end but didn't get on it at all. Car felt small which was nice since I was thinking it was going to feel like a boat(for whatever reason). The interior was nice and "upscale", steering wheel was a bit worn but nothing bad, maybe just dirty. Drivers seat had the leather worn in marks but just on the drivers seat. All the other seats looked nice and plush. I was told an older couple traded it in for an escalade. The clutch seemed odd/different, prob just me since I have driven the Si for so long. The clutch seemed way easy to go in and out but seemed to bounce back more than I'm used to and the shifter was smooth but again, way to easy to put into gears. I'm sure there isn't anything wrong it but those things just stood out. With the Si there is bit of pressure on the clutch pedal and doesn't have the "spring back" feeling. The car had brand new goodyears and had a service done at the Cadillac dealership that it is at.

The TL has 52k miles, black on black, 6sp, new tires, one curved rim, needs swirls removed. They have it a no haggle price of $21,900 and they first offered me $9k for the Si, got them to go to $10k. At the $9k trade, without pulling my credit, they said $275 a month and prob drop $20 for the $10k trade in. Pretty much were I want to be. I am supposed to go back in there tomorrow to talk some more and get more detailed info on the terms and stuff.

The guy that looked at my car the other just got back to me stating I'm on a very "short list, give me 1-2 days" and we talked about $12k for the car. I prob want to wait for him but it might be difficult, lol. I also still want to go check out that white auto one that has less miles and supposedly CPO'd. Need to research the Acura CPO program and if it can be transferred and what it covers.

Yeah...I will give them the tun around tomorrow and go from there. Try to go see the white auto from the blueberry guy soon.

The white auto would have a nice warranty since I could transfer the CPO for $50, the white 6spd is prob a no go since it's too far.

will the nomarz be happy driving an auto tl-s though?

I think so....kinda tired of the 6spd in traffic thing. I will be moving alot closer to Uptown Charlotte in the next month some more traffic is in my future.

Back