Littleshak's "Orange Blossom Special" build

I never put the car on the rack after installing just the springs so I can't give you a definite answer but I went with a camber kit.

I ended up buying the Dorman rear camber arms from Amazon since the are actually SPC arms in a different box and only $90. I also got SPC front camber bolts.

Would you happen to have the part number or seller info? I looked for them on Amazon and could not find them

Would you happen to have the part number or seller info? I looked for them on Amazon and could not find them

The listing is for one side so buy 2 of them. 8thgen and 9thgen use the same part so no worries there....

See is this link works.... Amazon product
View: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GJ1OP00?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01

If not.....

Seller Dorman
Brand Dorman
Model 521-872
Item Weight 10 pounds
Product Dimensions 12.7 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches
Item model number 521-872
Manufacturer Part Number 521-872

I just ordered mine and should have them next week.

The problem is they aren't listed as fitting a 9th (even though they do) so if you search for them that way they won't show up.

The listing is for one side so buy 2 of them. 8thgen and 9thgen use the same part so no worries there....

See is this link works.... Amazon product
View: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GJ1OP00?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01

If not.....

Seller Dorman
Brand Dorman
Model 521-872
Item Weight 10 pounds
Product Dimensions 12.7 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches
Item model number 521-872
Manufacturer Part Number 521-872

Than you sir! Sweet! qty 2 in cart. one more thing please any link to the front bolts. might as well :D

I would get fronts just to get the fine tuning and "equal" angles on both sides. For 20$ can't really go wrong IMO

So i ordered billet pro shop base bushings from corsport 2 weeks ago and not only did i just get my shipment today but i got bps cable shifter bushings and not what i ordered. But on the bright side i ordered a bps short shifter that comes with the same base bushings. Now i just hope i can return these cable bushings and get some hybrid racing cable bushings.

That's a let down, I'd ask @CorSport to see if the HR bushings are in stock. They where 2-3 weeks back ordered from lack of supply. Their customer service was very helpful to me so I hope you get the same.

So i ordered billet pro shop base bushings from corsport 2 weeks ago and not only did i just get my shipment today but i got bps cable shifter bushings and not what i ordered. But on the bright side i ordered a bps short shifter that comes with the same base bushings. Now i just hope i can return these cable bushings and get some hybrid racing cable bushings.

You should be fine. It's definitely a inconvenience when you waiting for parts and the wrong one arrives. If it's not what you ordered I'm sure they will take care of error.

20151002_180357~01.jpg
Got my bps short throw today. :D Tomorrow I'll be digging into my center console to install this bad boy. And I think it's freaking awesome that they actually sent paper clips to hold the tabs open to get the stock one out because I didn't have any.

Installed the ss and base bushings today. It's supposed to be a 30% reduction but feels like a lot more. Took it out for a drive and kept thinking i was missing gears but it was in gear. It's going to take a little bit to get used to.

@littleshak have you deleted the cdv yet?
Not yet. I'm waiting to do that, ss clutch line, cable bushings, battery relocate, all at the same time. In preparation for a prl cai, but i want to get the cai and a flashpro at about the same time. But unfortunately i may have to wait until after Christmas for them

Back