Moog Endlinks

Hmm ya that looks pretty close. But both replacement endlinks were about twice the size of the stock ones, would OE style be that much bigger than stock tho?

Either way, the stock endlinks were actually holding up fine, there wasnt any play in the joints or noticeable wear. It was the bushings that failed and were causing movement/noises. So if the stock twig endlinks were holding up ok, im hoping these 2 bigger but slightly different style replacements can hold up as well. Even though they arent perfectly symmetrical.

I guess we'll find out with time lol

Yeah, my end links help up fine for several years. I only replaced them because I was replacing the bushings and had the car up. The stock end links were just rusted in place so I could not remove the nuts and just cut them off. It wasn't necessary but I did the upgrade since tools and lift time were available. hehe. I swapped everything. On the 8th gen non-si the frame brackets that the RSB bolt to are different sizes so I upgraded to the Si brackets so i could eliminate the extender hardware I had to use. Basically everything new and shiny back there.

I also found out I need to get a 90 zerk fitting for the drivers side bushing. I can't fit my grease gun on it with the straight one. It hits the tank.

When I bought mine, they looked exactly the same. I ordered mine from amazon using the part #s in the first post
f4391893e567e0b4e4f1c77507fd36f6.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, thats exactly what i did too. They mustve shipped me a wrong part#... theyre working great however.

Im just gonna use them and see if they give me any problems. Maybe make a complaint to amazon in the meantime

I wouldn't really keep parts asymmetrical from each other. But as long as the bar diameter size are the same, you should be okay.

Oh ya, the 2 endlinks are the same size and specs, theyre just a different style. Hopefully not different enough to matter

I want to order an angled zerk fitting for the driver side. Has anyone else done this? I'm trying to find out what size fitting to order.

Does it matter how you put them on? I feel like I might have put one of them incorrectly since it fits one way on one side and the opposite way on the other side.. Are they supposed to be facing the same general direction?

Just punch the part numbers in to amazon or rock auto. The links sometimes go dead as websites update.

K750126

K750125

just an update. few months later with the mismatched moog endlinks on my car and there arent any noises or issues. drives great.

thinkin about puttin my summer rims on this weekend the snow is finally letting up in canada

No. @Nomar06

and everyone else....

Don't get them unless you:

A) break the stock end links

B) buy an upgraded rear sway and can't get the stock ones off without cutting them.

C) just want a weekend project, but this is a lame reason.

Save your $$ and buy worthwhile parts. Like Energy Suspension bushings in places it counts like replacing the front LCA compliance bushing. Those are $50 also and will reduce wheel hop significantly. I didn't tell you that though. That's a "secret" HPD mod. lol.....

No. @Nomar06

and everyone else....

Don't get them unless you:

A) break the stock end links

B) buy an upgraded rear sway and can't get the stock ones off without cutting them.

C) just want a weekend project, but this is a lame reason.

Save your $$ and buy worthwhile parts. Like Energy Suspension bushings in places it counts like replacing the front LCA compliance bushing. Those are $50 also and will reduce wheel hop significantly. I didn't tell you that though. That's a "secret" HPD mod. lol.....

Orly......hmmmz.....more suspension mod, you say.

Tell me all your secrets! hahahaha

I have the Moog front endlinks on my FG2. They don't do any benefit since my car has a smaller 24mm R18 front sway bar. Lol.

@Dar-Dar Do you think the Moog front end links would make a difference on the stock front sway bar for the FB6 Si when combined with the Progressive 24mm rsb and Moog rear end links and bushings?

You'd want the front to not be too stiff, so I would suggest to stick with the stock endlinks up front.

Back