Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Me three I really want an S2k I also heard a rumor it was going to be the S800 not the S2K but that was back in 2017 I remember back in the early 2000s I was saving for the Type R coming to the US but it did not happen for 17 more years I really hope it doesn't take that long to bring back the S2K and Prelude.

I hope so, if the Supra is back I patiently wait for the s2k to come back. I was too small when it first came out, and by the time I started driving the s2k spiked in price. I hope if they bring back the prelude it would be a little more affordable than a s2k.

More or less the same here. By the time I could afford one I could no longer afford one.

Jalopnik says it's a one off. :pout:

Anyone think it’s worth buying a used s2k? I really want one but the price has me back away as I seen them for 14k with 200k miles ://

More or less the same here. By the time I could afford one I could no longer afford one.

Jalopnik says it's a one off. :pout:

Guess I'll keep dreaming...

Anyone think it’s worth buying a used s2k? I really want one but the price has me back away as I seen them for 14k with 200k miles ://

They're worth buying in halfway-good condition, but I wouldn't daily one at this point. I know what you mean with the prices-- people beat the crap out of them and still want 15K. For 15K you could import something nicer.

I know a buddy who bought the new Supra and he saved up for that thing for years!

The new Supra doesn't do anything for me. I've seen it in person and I thought it would change my mind. Of course I've never driven one but still. Just don't feel it's worth the price.

I couldn't purchase one with that many miles. Engine probably was replaced. I know Honda engines last a while but you know with that many miles it was driven and most likely driven hard!

I went to the auto show earlier this year nd was pretty close to the Supra. Got to see it with my own eyes, I think the older supras look a lot cooler. It’s nice that my buddy got his dream car but I think the worry of owning a Supra is a issue of itself. He’s in constant fear of his car .

I can’t see myself owning a expensive car like that and being constantly worried. That’s why I can only really see myself with a si, s2k, etc as a weekend car.

Last edited:
Agreed. On Craigslist I been looking on both the East and West coast. Most s2ks had about 3-5 owners. The few that are original are about 25k. I’m willing to buy one in the future as my garage queen, but not at the price to lose and arm and a leg for a car that has 170k miles or so.

Nice!!! I had that book too and the other one I believe it was red. I wonder if I can find all my books I had a couple Chilton's master manual too.

Back