Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The guy at the Ford dealership said it is easy to lift the cab off and work on the engine but idk. We always replace those trucks once they start to mess up this truck is 10 years old and has over 250k hard miles.

our 250 ford has 170k+ miles on it- cheaply made but cheap to fix. And maybe outlast anything due being cheap-don't know why.

I've been busy all week. Even after work there's usually something going on and I have fallen asleep on the couch every night this week...

Today we're taking the kids to stay with my wife's mom for a day or two. Christmas day my parents will take them for a week in SC.

I did almost get in a head on collision with some *** hat that was in the wrong lane pulling into work this morning...glad i didn't though, it would have been rough.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The guy at the Ford dealership said it is easy to lift the cab off and work on the engine but idk. We always replace those trucks once they start to mess up this truck is 10 years old and has over 250k hard miles.

lifting any cab is pretty easy. weve done it on a 1500 to replace the turbo on a 3.0l diesel.

How well does the Cummings last pulling a heavy load. And what are the typical problems they have?
i have no idea. we dont get many 2500-3500s here. as far as i know the cummins are considered the best diesel engine.

I've been busy all week. Even after work there's usually something going on and I have fallen asleep on the couch every night this week...

Today we're taking the kids to stay with my wife's mom for a day or two. Christmas day my parents will take them for a week in SC.

I did almost get in a head on collision with some *** hat that was in the wrong lane pulling into work this morning...glad i didn't though, it would have been rough.

sending my kids to the parents place for a night as well. nice to have a day or two off without kids once and a while.

How about this one someone did a uturn on the Hwy in a little pickup truck, just missed him by inches at 60mph. Never seen that before.
And I has in a f250 van that is nothing but steel-no plastic, I had seat belt on. He had to have known it was the wrong way-went down exit ramp.

On to th next side. Looks like the manifold sat at the bottom of the sea for a few years. This truck is used to plow by the way. So extra salty.

20191220-100008.jpg

I agree. That's the only reason I've not blocked him. Provides some additional entertainment.

this file will be deleted in 60 sec's.

Last edited:
the military are really out of control, nsa, homeland fraud, judges and just about anyone in gov-against the people who are forced tp pay for this crap.

Morning gents, time to rise and grind. Just taking trash to the dump and figuring out why the Christmas lights stopped working...i have to get on an extension ladder. Let's just hope I'm still alive by the end of the day, lol.

the military are really out of control, nsa, homeland fraud, judges and just about anyone in gov-against the people who are forced tp pay for this crap.
You hate the government, military, NSA and what ever because you keep getting stupid tickets that you are to blame no one else.

Back