Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

:wave: Morning. It was 19F when I left the house to take my wife's car for service (just basic - oil change, tire rotation, multi-point inspection).

Service appointment is for 8am.

My wife got the maintenance plan (we talked the dealership (not the one we take it for service to tho lol) down on the price of the plan).. She got the plan so she could take the car in for service herself and not have to deal with them upselling ****... But here we are.. I'm at the dealership for service.. lol

Busy day today.

Service for wife's Subaru Legacy @ 8am
Selling my gaming chair to a co-worker (for her son) and her husband is coming to pick it up at 9:45am
Mother-in-Law isn't feeling well (think she's over dramatic... and just needs to rest/recover) so she has a 10:20am doctor's appointment. Father-in-law is in an assisted living facility and doesn't drive so he can't take her. My wife has a work meeting today that she can't miss so she can't take her (I guess if her mom was WAY worse she could possibly get out of it).. So I told her since I'm already off part of the day I'll pick her up and take her to the doctors..
Then at 1pm I am getting remote start installed in the wife's car for her Christmas gift (will wrap the remote start box).

Oh boy that is cold. It was 27 here this morning but it did not feel to bad. I got some oil a filters for the wife's car and mine to change this weekend. I just need to pick up the cabin and intake filter for her car I might just get the K&N filters and be done with it.

I actually was going to maybe buy a used one butt no back seat-just not a good Maine car and totally useless in winter. So the SI won. I wanted something with low miles and certainly not new.:banana whip2:
8 degree's and honda sits till spring. The neon is better in winter-roll up windows 2001, electricity doesn't flow well in cold weather.

One more day of work for the year, nothing but cleaning for about 5 hours tomorrow then off for 2 weeks.

That sounds nice. I’m over here trying to find ways to convince the boss to let me work my day off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is one of the good years when Christmas and new years falls on a Wednesday. That gets us a full two weeks off. We get paid for 6 of the 10 work days off. The past 4-5 years the company has given us an extra full weeks pay check as a little bonus.

Damn, that's awesome! This is the time of year when being a contractor sucks. I don't get any paid vacation, so when the office is closed I'm just outta work. :pout:

Yeah that would suck. I work for a pretty good company. Small shop only has 23 employees. They take good care of us. After next year I'll get my 5th week of vacation (15 years of being there). Pay good and pay our whole families health insurance.

I just finally got home from a long day of work. It was nice part of the day but toward the end it got cold when I had to put legs in the bottom side of a house and with all this rain we have had it was a mushy mess I ended up getting socked. Bright side is tomorrow is an easy day and Friday :beer:.

It's kind of boring in here when you ignore sunofwolf.

Started replacing exhaust manifolds on a ram today. First time using a mig welder to extract broken bolts. Usually drill them and use an extractor but if you don't drill dead center youre ******.

I finally got a shop welder so I gave it a try. Ended up removing 4 broken studs on one side. Pretty impressed with it.

One of our 2009 F450 needs a new exhaust manifold and the way Ford designed it you have to take the whole cab off.

Back