NBA Thread

My favorite players are Ginobili and Ray Allen (at Supersonics). Ginobili really doesn't take any vacation. He's constantly playing basketball, especially when a NBA season ends. I didn't like it when Ray Allen joined Boston, but I was still a fan of him. In fact, I was happy when he got a ring. When he went to Miami, my heart broke.
Ray Allen is a great shooter, and he's a good guy off the court, but I feel like he really just rides other peoples' coattails. His mom is something else. I remember when she got kicked out of Amway Arena

Last edited:
You know, I think that one championship with Boston made him spoiled and wanted more. But rejoining to be in a better team to get a ring easier doesn't cut it.

My favorite players are Ginobili and Ray Allen (at Supersonics). Ginobili really doesn't take any vacation. He's constantly playing basketball, especially when a NBA season ends. I didn't like it when Ray Allen joined Boston, but I was still a fan of him. In fact, I was happy when he got a ring. When he went to Miami, my heart broke.

I almost cried when he went to Miami. Although he's there now, he's still one of my favorite players. Hell I still wear his Celtics jersey, but of course I get crap for doing so...

I hope they draft Noel. I want the Magic to draft Trey Burke!

Nerlens is a beast. I've seen him play in person. Never got to play against him, not sure if I would want to lol. When he was at Tilton Academy my sister's boyfriend played against him a few times... each game was a blow out lol.

As a lifetime cavs fan,I'm excited with the future.we have 3 more first round picks and tons of cap space,keep in mind that lebrons wife is going back to there 53 million dollar mansion so there kids can go to Ohio schools.i think one more year in Miami and he will be back,and what a young talented team he will have! The lakers first round pick( Jameson) I believe has to go to the cavs next year,they may even be a lottery team next year.simply can't wait!

As a lifetime cavs fan,I'm excited with the future.we have 3 more first round picks and tons of cap space,keep in mind that lebrons wife is going back to there 53 million dollar mansion so there kids can go to Ohio schools.i think one more year in Miami and he will be back,and what a young talented team he will have! The lakers first round pick( Jameson) I believe has to go to the cavs next year,they may even be a lottery team next year.simply can't wait!

Lmao... Cavs fans would really welcome Bron Bron back?

Yeah, I can't see a warm welcome coming from the Cavs fans.

Or the owner. After "the decision", he immediately said the cavs would win a championship before lebron ever would. I don't think he'd invite him back.

I think LeBum was just impatient. Look at the Cavs now. They have Irving and possibly Nerlens Noel.

Yea but the Cavs would never have Kyrie, TT or Waiters on top of this years number 1, if he would have stayed. I too think he was an impatient lil diva. But this team would look entirely different right now.

I really like how the team is shaping tho. Honestly I might stop watching the NBA if he made a comeback.

And another thing anyone else think Anderson Varejao should not be able to play for Brazil until he's able to stay healthy an entire NBA season.

If they take Noel they won't have him until after Christmas. Maybe they'll bomb another season, get another lottery pick and a chance at Andrew Wiggins. I'd rather have a chance at grabbing him than bringing back the bum.

Noel should take as much time as he can. I f he does, his career will be a long one. As a Bulls fan, I didn''t care if Rose was going to play or not this season/playoffs. Bulls had a good season, but I hope their next season will be a healthy one.

Yea I hope Rose comes back just as good if not better than before he went down. Personally I think the East is super weak compared to the West. Rose coming back would be good for the Heat..

Noel weighs 200lbs. That is a serious issue . He's not just skinny, he's super skinny. I would not take him first overall. Not for that reason, but a number of other things.

The draft this year is super weak. Next year's In comparison, is going to be loaded.

Noel's physical therapist is supposedly bulking him up. I expect him to be bigger once he starts playing in the league. Maybe 220-230 lbs.

And to add, he's only 19 years old. I think KG was around that weight when he started his first year.

Back