NBA Thread

I predict a better season for the Clippers in comparison to the Lakers at least.

I think the 96 Bulls would make a perfect season 100 games if they played in the next season. Lol.

Nobody knows who there picking lol, Cavs don't even know. Should be interesting cause I can see them picking someone no one projected would even be in top 5, like they did with dion waiters...

KG and Pierce might go to Brooklyn Nets. I don't see Pierce leaving Boston. It will be weird seeing him as someone other than a Celtic.

Damn.. I did not want Bennett going to the Cavs.

I was literally telling my dad right before the first pick that I think Bennett is as good as anyone in this draft.. And then the Cavs take him number 1. I didn't see that coming lol

Nerlens Noel - underweight center, offensive project, dealing with a serious knee injury, surrounded by a shady camp of "advisors". Really not surprising he fell out of the top 5. While he may have the most upside in the draft, he's still has biggest bust potential.

Probably the best player in the draft goes at 7.

That trade by the Pelicans makes a lot of sense. They did not need Noel with Anthony Davis.

Jrue Holliday is a solid pick up.

The cavs didn't need a guard,the other two centers were risky according to my friend that works for them.he is projected two play the 3.

The cavs didn't need a guard,the other two centers were risky according to my friend that works for them.he is projected two play the 3.

No they didn't.

Noel is a huge risk.. And Len is nothing more than a giant project.

Bennett may not be your traditional number 1 talent, but he is as close as any in this year's draft.

Back