NBA Thread

Interesting stat I just heard. The pacers in the series are out rebounding the heat. In game 7 playoff history only 6 teams EVER have won a game 7 despite being out rebounded. Hmmmm....

Well, time for Heat vs. Spurs.

I think I'd rather see the heat make it to the end, and then lose. I'd imagine that's more painful than being eliminated in the initial playoffs. Go heat
well, they made it

Better for the worse. Lol.

Well this hurts me as a thunder fan to say but I'm officially on the heat bandwagon because I will NOT root for the spurs :hiding:

Rooting for the Spurs...Can't stand to see Miami win....wanna see Lebron cry again lol...Pacers just fell apart, They are a young team with talent, they have time.

SPURSSS

I hope they don't come out flat after the 9 days off. If they play like they did against Memphis they WILL beat the Heat. We shall see.

I actually would like to see a Miami vs. Spurs. It will be like 2007's Cleveland vs. Spurs.

That's when Spurs went 4-0 in the series. Lol.

Bringing the talk here now. Lol.

Spurs did a great job by only making a few turnovers.

Chance to win the series at home now!! TIMMMMMY, tony parker, Manu, and Poppovich deserve a Nobel peace prize if they pull this off

What's funny is I used to always go to Cavs games when they had Lebron. I didn't like the Cavs... nor Lebron. When he went to the Heat I finally started to like him a little. And now I'm back to not being able to stand him or anything to with the Heat.

"the birdman" ...chris anderson
hIhrvbS.jpg

Dennis Rodman wannabe. Just waiting for him to break out a dress. I'm gonna say his pregame routine is a Redbull, raw ostrich egg and a bump of cocaine!!!

Back