NBA Thread

Lebron was too good tonight. Credit to the spurs and coach pop....that is the classiest man in pro sports....amazing coach.....top 3 all time no doubt

Gino was a great player for the Spurs but age or pressure got to him. Sad. I know he's a veteran but u gotta pull players that are struggling. He lost game 6 and now 7 for them. Yes, Duncan missed a big shot but that wasn't the end.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Well none of us can deny that was one of the best game 7s in recent history we couldn't have asked for a closer game! Regardless of the outcome

Gino was a great player for the Spurs but age or pressure got to him. Sad. I know he's a veteran but u gotta pull players that are struggling. He lost game 6 and now 7 for them. Yes, Duncan missed a big shot but that wasn't the end.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I would have made Diaw play for Gree. Green played much worse than Manu. I didn't understand why Diaw didn't shot as much threes as he did when he was playing for the Suns.

Great game 7 and props to San Antonio but the Heat got this
Congrats to the Heat and all fans!
Haters gonna hate even harder now but theres nothing else to argue about... nba champions babyyyy

I still don't like Miami as a team. No bandwagon for me.

I don't have any friends that are Heat fans. I don't call those people my friends. That's how much I hate them as a Magic fan.

2 of my friends have been Heat fans before Wade was in the league. I can see the difference between real Heat fans and fake Heat fans. And so can they.

"Haters gonna hate" - Fake Heat Fans

Last edited:
2 of my friends have been Heat fans before Wade was in the league. I can see the difference between real Heat fans and fake Heat fans. And so can they.

"Haters gonna hate" - Fake Heat Fans
Oh I can tell the difference. I just don't know anyone personally that is a real Heat fan.

But as one of my friends so fittingly said, "it's okay, let the heat fans enjoy the first basketball game they ever watched".

Also, fake basketball fans would say that game 7's first half is a great first half. That first half was an utter mess from both teams. I've seen so many facebook statuses about that...

AND he was drafted 59th overall. Talk about a surprise...

My favorite players are Ginobili and Ray Allen (at Supersonics). Ginobili really doesn't take any vacation. He's constantly playing basketball, especially when a NBA season ends. I didn't like it when Ray Allen joined Boston, but I was still a fan of him. In fact, I was happy when he got a ring. When he went to Miami, my heart broke.

Back