Need Help With Harness Wires for 2012 Si With Premium Audio

Checked the fuse. No luck. I may have touched the preouts together or touched one to the head unit...

hhm interesting ???

I am pretty sure this conversation has been going on in three threads now.

Anyway, I went to lunch today and the iMid arose from its slumber.

Last edited:
yeah i know sorry i was MIA the last few days had some other stuff to do i was just trying to catch up lol....so all of a sudden it just decided to work ????? thats weird ....but maybe a fail safe too it shuts off to let you know something went wrong maybe ....you checked all the rear cam connections tho or is that working through the pioneer ???

yeah i know sorry i was MIA the last few days had some other stuff to do i was just trying to catch up lol....so all of a sudden it just decided to work ????? thats weird ....but maybe a fail safe too it shuts off to let you know something went wrong maybe ....you checked all the rear cam connections tho or is that working through the pioneer ???

Backup cam is through the Pioneer. According to Colleg Hills Honda, the fuse for the iMid is the same one for the premium audio. I did not lose the use of my stereo in this process, though.

I am thinking it maybe had something to do with a warning that popped up just before the battery died. The warnings tend to take a while to clear. I am assuming that once that warning finally cleared is when the iMid display started working again. Software bug maybe?

Back