New here guys!!!!!

I was told when that happens its due to the oversized TB...

I was told when that happens its due to the oversized TB...

Yeah I mean it has to be the computer is dealing with more airflow now!!! But I was asking because yesterday didn't go pass 3,000 rpm and today it does so I was guessing it was a learning curve. Also the tuning is important

You really shouldn't be driving it without a base tune for the parts. Get a tune quickly or risk ruining your engine.

Also need some new injector plugs to match better the Denso 410CC injectors, where can I get this plugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So can we conclude on being a tuning needed or something else?

Hey guys got a question!!! Is there somebody out there that might have or do the new type-r headlights? I mean I already saw a accord with a headlight almost exactly to the type r. I mean the leds etc not the actual mold of the headlight

I think customlightz.com can probably do them for you but it would cost over $1200 its already been done by a 9th member. Looks really cool

I think customlightz.com can probably do them for you but it would cost over $1200 its already been done by a 9th member. Looks really cool

I'm thinking more like this

3e31ff106d643d523e4027fbfd47ef5a.jpg

I'm actually still working on mine. Finally have all the electrical done, but decided to go with a different shape so I'm ordering a new rod.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.
Here's what I did so far.
20160209_204217.jpg

Hey guys I think I already ask this but the emission system in mi car (check emission system) turn on and off yesterday was on today is off!!!

Back