New Projector Headlights for All 9th Gen Civics!

We just got some new projector headlights in for all 2012+ Civics. They use a projector style beam for the low beams and feature LED light stripes around the main part of the light assembly. We have Matte Black, Gloss Black, and Clear/Chrome colors available. The Matte and Gloss black look very similar in photos, but in real life you can see the difference (one is matte while the other is glossy). The ones below are both Matte Black.

These lights are sold in pairs and the installation is a straightforward "bolt-on" process. The main bulbs connect via a harness that comes with the lights, but the LED light stripes do need to be manually wired in (just requires two wires - power and ground - pretty simple).

Black headlights: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_130/product-1129/index.html

29343_1129___2LHP-CV12JM-8V2-TM.jpg

29345_1129___LED%20Lights%20On%20Day.jpg

29344_1129___Black%20Headlights%20Sedan.jpg

29344_1129___LED%20Lights%20Off%20Day.jpg

29344_1129___LED%20Lights%20On%20Night.jpg

Clear headlights: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_130/product-1130/index.html

29347_1130___2LHP-CV12-8V2-TM.jpg

Last edited:
Bought the glossy black ones already! They should be here tomorrow and I'll be sure to post pics.
PRO Civic why don't you show a picture of the glossy black? I would think those are going to be pretty popular.

Last edited:
Bought the glossy black ones already! They should be here tomorrow and I'll be sure to post pics.
PRO Civic why don't you show a picture of the glossy black? I would think those are going to be pretty popular.

ya i cant wait to see your pics i think these look good.

Sweet!! This just made my whole projector decision a lot easier I was not too excited about trying to retrofit myself
Me too. I bought them mainly for the fact that they are plug and play so no splicing required and don't gotta bake open my headlights and possibly have issues

Me too. I bought them mainly for the fact that they are plug and play so no splicing required and don't gotta bake open my headlights and possibly have issues
Besides if I got caught baking my headlights my man card would be pulled on the spot we can't have that now!

We do have the picture on our website, but it doesn't show it off as well. Once you get some pics of yours installed, maybe post them up here. Again, the ones we have the picture quality is just not quite as good.

PRO Civic, do the bulbs needed come with the headlights or do I need to buy those as well?
disregard, you answered while I was typing this lol

Last edited:
looking forward to see some output shots. what kind of projectore in these headlights?

Back