NitrousG35 has gone in a new direction...

Why is it that the only people who want to race me are Honda Civic Si's, like from 2006 to 2011? STi drivers usually wave. 370Z owners usually nod their heads. But, gangsta Civic drivers want to race from every stoplight. I suppose they would do the same thing if I had a Bugatti Veyron or Hennessey Venom GT. LOL

I don't know why but after reading this post I immediately thought of the vid about the kid in the Type R teg in the same style as the you tube hit "my new haircut". Not sure if you all know it but I can't think of the name and can't find it either. :sadbanana:

So how's the SI --> Evo conversion working out for ya Bill? I'm actually thinking about doing the same thing right now. Can't seem to find any decent used Evos around here, though.

So here you are! I was like wtf, where'd Nitrous go? Nice find...the car looks amazing. Wish I could get a new evo, but I'll be settling down with the new si.

bill, what do you think about the new gsr's? My company just released our employee benefits for this holiday season and I've got 1,500 credit on all new mitsubishi's, including the Evolution. Strongly considering forgoing the si for this option.

I just talked to him a few days ago, and he said he's really busy with work/home life at the moment..

Back