NitrousG35 has gone in a new direction...

^thanks for the heads up...ill stroll by the dealer and see what's up. Worth checking out since it's something I've always wanted.

Congrats on the Evo sir! I also migrated from the 8th myself (1.8L Fg Kidd)

The members seem much more mature and well behaved. Kind of reminds me of 8th Gen back in the good old days before the new owner and all the rabble that have joined the site. I got a kick out of the thread about how the site has fallen off. I would post there myself, but I have not logged in since last October and have no intention of ever going back there. Once you left, the site really held no more appeal for me. I want to thank you again Kevin for that magical time that many of us had.

The new 8th...
http :// www .8thcivic. com/forums/header-discussion/275876-you-freakin-kiddin-me-skunk2-header-real-deal.html

-Francis

hahaha dude there was a post about how bad asian girls are/look. It was borderline racist. Its insanity.

He must be gone out there in the interwebz looking for info to make a Mother of all EVO go fast parts.

He must be gone out there in the interwebz looking for info to make a Mother of all EVO go fast parts.

Apparently it's mighty easy to do. I think he was saying something about an intake/exhaust/reflash netting something close to 100 hp. :ohnoes:

Beauty of an undertuned turbo car from the factory.

Interfooler, tune, intake, downpipe and exhaust and they make good power.

Back