Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
So......my brother is wanting to get rid of his 09 EX something or other(has the "nicer" black int.) that has less than 20k miles on HPF 18s, color matching front grill(black, I painted it, lol). Talk about super minty condition....the stock wheel and tires have about 8k miles? always had mobil1(oil changed by me, lol) and prob never went over 3500rpms :giggle:. Has a couple small hail dents....prob less than 5 tiny dents.

I am only thinking about it due to the condition and my brother is moving to England in the summer so it would help him out alot. Maybe I could sell it down the road and make a buck or two?

What do you all think? I'm on the fence about it....

would you miss the more powerful sportiness of your current SI? If you want to save on gas, use regular grade gas... get higher mpg, it obviously wouldn't be a bad option. Definitely something to think about since you know the history of that car ...over a random used car.

• Staff
I don't know if I could do it...I might miss the little bit of power the K puts out ans the Si interior. The EX might remind me too much of the Si. plus it doesn't help that I found a 06 TSX with 60k miles for $15K. Grey on black with navi and A-spec rear lip. lol....I'm all over the place on cars. TL Type S is prob out of the question :sadbanana: with now having to spend a bit more $ on a new place to live(rental).

is the goal to get any 4dr with lower miles at this point, or do you have other things you're specifically looking for? Run on regular gas, 4cyl, 6cyl, ..or just anything for a change?

If you want an economic commuter scooter that you are not 100% in love with(wont cry over a ding) then this EX sounds perfect

-Keith
'11 WRX

I don't see how you would be saving too much at the end of the day. I've decided to keep my car and run it to the ground - it's not worth whatever I'd lose by selling it.

• Staff
is the goal to get any 4dr with lower miles at this point, or do you have other things you're specifically looking for? Run on regular gas, 4cyl, 6cyl, ..or just anything for a change?

bolded the answer....

Anyone in Manhattan? more specifically near Manhattan Audi? lol 07 TL-S with 37k miles for $20K. I would splurge on the budget to get this, lol.

Thread title change to...Nomarz indecision on next car purchase?

Buy me a car so I don't have a choice? :giggle:

028+honda+civic+si+2006+hotwheels+blue+zoom.jpg

Blue, red, gold or silver:rotfl:

tsx, si sedan, audi rs4, porsche panamera turbo, chevy aveo...

last few autoshows had tons of people looking at them. I didn't feel like waiting to sit in it.

stopped into radley tonight to drop off a coat for free maintenance on the tsx and mdx. spoke to the general sales manager tim morgan and he wants to make something happen for you since the tsx you were looking at sold. he said to just give him a call mention my name, and you were working with john and he'll still get come credit. on the other hand i'll be going to to look at 2012's with the tech packages and see if the numbers stay the same.

Wut?!?!?!? I appreciate good sir...I will have to try to call or email tomorrow. I'm a bit under the weather so I will be heading to bed soon. Not sure what he could do since the rest of the inventory of Acuras are out of my price range.

Have you seen the new TSX SE? the int. is mucho sezzy.

Back