Nomarz finally decided on a car!

he'll keep an eye if something comes through or make transfer something that comes into another one of their dealerships. he tried to get me to test drive a brack 370 that someone traded in for a tl awd with tech. they has a bellnova white pearl se 6 speed but doesnt come with tech pkg. only going in to see if the monthly numbers stay the same within a reasonable amount and if it does im looking at tech pkg, ebony interior, in bellanova white pearl, forged silver metallic, or silver moon.

Cool...i def will try to email him or call later today or tomorrow. Kinda crazy around here these days.

07 Mini Cooper S JCW, all the goodies but navi and no HIDs, 55k miles for $15,8K

lol

NADA has the retail value at 18300 for the S with leather and sunroof, 21500 with leather, sunroof, JCW

KBB has it at 19200 for the S with "sport" package and panorama roof

Would be a fun little car, lol

Thought the car requirement was 4drs?

Might change that if none of the 4 doors that I would like to get don't come down in price. I think what deal I can find might better......or just keep the Si. 3rd is becoming a bish....

The mini is something I just cam across yesterday. The maint. and quality might be an issue. I remember Jill having quite a few issues with her minis.

chat with ETF and Mrs. ETF about their Mini and JCW.... they got rid of them

Yeah, her mini "2.5" came about due to returning her "2.0" mini due to being in the shop alot but ultimately they switched to the fits for financial reasons.

After thinking about it a bit, MPG, price and some fun factor will be at the top of what needs to be in the next car. I will be driving 30-40 miles for the daily commute to/from work and then add a few miles for gym and other stuff. Avg. gas for reg in NC is $3.25.

I drove an Accord EX-L last night for a bit and it had a nice interior, navi and took the bumps well but that's about it. It was about as smooth as my Si other then when hitting bumps....it was pretty noisy too. It had the 4 cyl but it was ok power-wise for day to day duty but would shift down a lot for any small hill. In the middle of passing and changing lanes it shifted up on me to overdrive and killed the momentum in the middle of the passing maneuver, not fun! Exterior looks are not my cup of tea and price on them are higher than what I car afford.

Kind of gave me a "meh..." feeling after driving if. It was my sis-in-laws rental....2010 Accord EX-L with 12k miles.

Here the Mini...I emailed Jill to see what advise she give....

4086180307.jpg

Yay! The dash lights in the Si would randomly flash on and off this morning. On one occasion they turned off for 10 secs or so.

:pat:

Hey do you have any idea why the lights are flashing like that? My car has been doing it too. I thought I had a bad wire in my HIDs but I took them out and it still does it. Does your radio and everything go out when it happens?

No clue why it is happening....just started this morning. Basically all the dash lights turn off and the radio screen gets bighter....kinda like when turning the lights on and off but the lights on the door swithes stay on even when the dash lights go off. Radio works just fine. Odd right?

Maybe a fuse? Car sat all weekend and it has been rainning all night/morning.

Also, I noticed that I get a bunch of static on the radio when I turn on the rear deforster. Not sure if it happened last year of not.

Back