Official Georgia Chat Thread

Just make sure to lock your stuff and don't leave things unattended :)
Probably wouldn't be great to wander down any dark alleys alone at night either LOL

Just make sure to lock your stuff and don't leave things unattended :)
Probably wouldn't be great to wander down any dark alleys alone at night either LOL

So the past few times I walked to waffle house at 1am probably weren't a good idea? Lol

It's funny because I have a sixth sense for crappy areas. And my sense of awareness was a little heightened around here. Lol.

I mean. Boston has its own share of shitty areas. General rule of thumb is don't go to those areas late at night.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Going to waffle house anywhere is never safe :rotfl:

As long as you're aware and be careful you should survive. Personally, I'm afraid to go anywhere near the airport but jrotax101 thinks I'm being silly...

Going to waffle house anywhere is never safe :rotfl:

As long as you're aware and be careful you should survive. Personally, I'm afraid to go anywhere near the airport but jrotax101 thinks I'm being silly...

Yea well, by the looks of some of the neighborhoods. I kinda figured this wasn't the best GA had to offer. Oh well. Can't wait to go home and see my civic.

Yeah, definitely not. Too bad you don't have your car to travel around in :( You could check some things out!

I bet your car can't wait for you to get back and drive her

Yeah, definitely not. Too bad you don't have your car to travel around in :( You could check some things out!

I bet your car can't wait for you to get back and drive her

I thought about driving down. Lol. Thank god I didn't. My wheels would probably get stolen in the hotel parking lot.

heck yeah GA is where it is at. but i also support the South Carolina and Virginia. i use to live there in Greenville, Sc all my life and was born there and lived in virginia beach for one year and now two and a half years in georgia and byfar georgia has the best to offer.

Is there any meets/ import scene in Atlanta? I live in Buford by mall of ga. Would like to hang out with other people with same interests but never hear of anything.

Is there any meets/ import scene in Atlanta? I live in Buford by mall of ga. Would like to hang out with other people with same interests but never hear of anything.
yes tons! look up import atlanta. and theres tons of meets out in buford area. look up on facebook southernfresh and import atlanta

Saw the import Atlanta page,pretty impressive,will probably check it out this year.

Saw the import Atlanta page,pretty impressive,will probably check it out this year.
try going to the welcome to atlanta meet in dallas GA on april 20, 2013 from 2pm-9pm will have food, rc drift contest, dyno, prizes, and its a huge car meet. it will be held at mainstream performance. if you want to get into car meets that is one of the best ways to do it. because all the major gerogia car crews will be there.

Where is Dallas Georgia? Sounds real cool,I have friends that drive other imports that might be into it too .

Where is Dallas Georgia? Sounds real cool,I have friends that drive other imports that might be into it too .
its sort of hard to explain where it is. but it is north of atlanta and probably 40mins from downtown atlanta. just go to southernfresh website and the meets details should be on there. it will give you directions on the site.

What is e website fr southern fresh ? I can't find anything so,north of Atlanta doesn't seem too far.

Back