Official Quickest Quarter Mile Times

sooo i have a question.. last year with a dp and exhaust i ran 14.7 this year k&n typhoon was added and i ran 15.3 WTF intake made me loose power? or is it cuz i spun out more?/
do you have a tune yet?

I was more referring to paying attention to the tach and shifting response/speed. Not to mention what the tires may be doing. Essentially, not everyone is going to have a good day. Too many factors can contribute to times.

I was more referring to paying attention to the tach and shifting response/speed. Not to mention what the tires may be doing. Essentially, not everyone is going to have a good day. Too many factors can contribute to times.
Oh, ok I got ya. Yeah everybody has a bad day. A lot of it can be the track, driver, or weather.

Well, this past Friday I beat a new Gli that was apr tuned twice, a evo x, an 06ish impala ss, and a "built" 8th gen. Didn't make any really good passes. Best was a 14.8 that night.

ya i got my car tuned and my tuner said the k&n typhoon sri is robbing my car of a few horse's

First time racing. 1st run. Dropped out of first at the launch. 2nd run. Traction control was on. 3rd one was the best at 15.48 mods are skunk 2 down pipe and exhaust, and k&n sri. The exhaust was the first mod, when I added the sri. I felt like I was getting an even better throttle response. Some people have posted problems with it. Can anyone she'd light on this for me.

Attachments

• 20140815_224136.jpg
    20140815_224136.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
I used to have it on my 13 si. It seems great for low-mid range , but it seems to lack in the top end department. It also sounded awesome at 3-4 k. Plus there is the heat soak/ hot air issue. I set up a pipe routing cool air from the front to the filter. It helped with iat's but only at higher speeds. Do you have Flashpro?.

So I went all the way to the track in St Louis with some friends last night, just for the track to shut down for thunderstorms. Bummer :banghead:
I basically paid $25 to slide around in a giant rainy parking lot for 3 hours, so still kinda fun i guess

Im thinking about going to the track tonight. My tpms light is on , needs reprogramming. Can anyone confirm the pull the abs plug works to disable traction control. Thanks.

Ok so I made it out to the track , pulling the abs module does work. It was about 75 deg but it had 74% humidity. I got 3 runs in , best 1/4 was 14.559@96.24mph. I missed 4th on my 2nd run which was my fastest until I missed 4th gear. 9.280@76.56 mph in the 1/8 mile. Im going again tonight to Atco test n tune friday. There is alot less humidity and barring any more driver error , I should be able to pull a 14.2-14.1.

Right lane. **** launch on **** tires. #vittuned stage 2 ct-e supercharged 2013 Si (317whp). I can't wait for slicks!

Attachments

• 20140920_130947.jpg
    20140920_130947.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
Back