Official Si 1/4 mile thread

I'll meet you out there, I've been. Not this coming week since I'll be going to etown but maybe the week after.

you're k20fritz from 8th right?

also throw a slip or a break down of the slip up so I'll add you to post 1 and any info on your car in the same post.
No I'm a dif fritz lol, and I won't be going to the track until September. I'm on orders with the army so I'm out of town for a few weeks. Ill def let you know when I'm back though.

-Si variant (coupe/sedan): 2013 Sedan
-Modifications: No rear seat, spare tire or accessories. K&N Typhoon Intake is the only performance mod.
-Approximate additional or less weight: ~30-50 lbs
-Timeslip:
9482238083_536770bfd1_c.jpg

Launched at ~3k rpm, mines on the left. I did progressively worse after each run, first one was the best. I feel like our stock tires kinda suck, but the car I was going against was a bolt ons dc5 with better tires... notice the 60' time on both. This things a torque monster! :D

-Si variant (coupe/sedan): 2013 Sedan
-Modifications: No rear seat, spare tire or accessories. K&N Typhoon Intake is the only performance mod.
-Approximate additional or less weight: ~30-50 lbs
-Timeslip:
9482238083_536770bfd1_c.jpg

Launched at ~3k rpm, mines on the left. I did progressively worse after each run, first one was the best. I feel like our stock tires kinda suck, but the car I was going against was a bolt ons dc5 with better tires... notice the 60' time on both. This things a torque monster! :D

Soo how did you lose? I see that at the 1/8 mile you were running a nice trap speed. I mean 500mph. Did you pull the chute to early? Drop your transmission for a clutch swap at the halfway mark? Or just figured you would let off and give him a chance?

Soo how did you lose? I see that at the 1/8 mile you were running a nice trap speed. I mean 500mph. Did you pull the chute to early? Drop your transmission for a clutch swap at the halfway mark? Or just figured you would let off and give him a chance?
He had to let off to save the asphalt duh :D

Tires wore out half way, had to stop in the pit and get em changed real quick. That K&N typhoon as the only performance mod is really a jet engine I guess.

i-vtec kicked in yo.

I'm in Brooklyn and it is far but you can get 9-10 runs in there without all the waiting that e-town has.

I'm going to Etown wednesday we should meet up.

Thats alot of runs. I only managed to get two runs in last time. It was really busy for a wed nite. What time are you heading out?.

Thats alot of runs. I only managed to get two runs in last time. It was really busy for a wed nite. What time are you heading out?.
gonna try to be there for 5-5:30 to catch my first 2 passes opposed to catching the last two.

I'll confirm tomorrow as I'm still not sure if I'm going I just wanna break 15.4 this time I'm gonna increase launch rpm to about 4k and see what it does.

gonna try to be there for 5-5:30 to catch my first 2 passes opposed to catching the last two.

I'll confirm tomorrow as I'm still not sure if I'm going I just wanna break 15.4 this time I'm gonna increase launch rpm to about 4k and see what it does.
Ok. I'm going to be there when they open. Last time there was too much traffic and a long wait to run , got there at 6.

Back