Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Put an intake on!

u7esehep.jpg

5uzyzyma.jpg

Is that the full race downpipe? I have it on the exact same Si lol. It's awesome. I noticed instant power after installing it.

Is that the full race downpipe? I have it on the exact same Si lol. It's awesome. I noticed instant power after installing it.

Yes it is. I got a good deal on a few parts from a friend parting out but now I'm. It sure about all of them. DP and FP are going on. BC coils I might sell.

How do you like your intake?

Let us know how the install goes! Be prepared to take off the windshield wiper assembly. :/ It was a pain in the ***.

I'm absolutely loving the AEM CAI. I still need to get FP and eTuned, but the performance feels better on throttle response.

@ericc191 yeah I've had to remove that quite a few times on my moms ride when her windshield was cracked and others could not put it back properly. I had a few 8thgens and it was the same thing with those for the header.

@DSpizzle I'll let you know ASAP. I will be looking into other suspension later this week.

How well do the lugs go on after?? not sure how these work..

The lugs go in as they normally would nothing changes. Its the same bolt pattern (5x114.3) and the same thread pitch (12x1.5) the lugs that come with the spacers go on to the studs attached to your car and then you throw on the wheel on the spacer and use the normal lugs the car comes with. The picture attached is an example not on my car but it's the exact same thing. If you're thinking about buying some spacers make sure they're T6061 Aluminum and the studs at least a 10.9 grade. Capture.PNG

The lugs go in as they normally would nothing changes. Its the same bolt pattern (5x114.3) and the same thread pitch (12x1.5) the lugs that come with the spacers go on to the studs attached to your car and then you throw on the wheel on the spacer and use the normal lugs the car comes with. The picture attached is an example not on my car but it's the exact same thing. If you're thinking about buying some spacers make sure they're T6061 Aluminum and the studs at least a 10.9 grade. View attachment 38901

Thanks for the explanation. I dont know what I was thinking... I thought for some reason that the spacer just filled in and the lugs barely had any thread to attach to unless you bought longer studs.

Also where did you get them from?

Last edited:
WOW! That's great news! You should have added a couple of MTEC springs while it was out.

Thanks for the explanation. I dont know what I was thinking... I thought for some reason that the spacer just filled in and the lugs barely had any thread to attach to unless you bought longer studs.

Also where did you get them from?

I bought them from eBay 61 dollars a pair they're the same material H&R uses for half the price lol I know you're thinking uhh oh from eBay they must be crap, I thought the same thing lol but one of my friends neighbor builds cars for a living and he said he has never seen a spacer made out of T6061 Aluminum fail.

Back