Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Added the Intake cover from College Hills Honda and new NGK 1R plugs. Engine area is getting there slowly but surely will look good in the end.

fda4f6c7520594d68b0922a63592d6e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Added the Intake cover from College Hills Honda and new NGK 1R plugs. Engine area is getting there slowly but surely will look good in the end.

fda4f6c7520594d68b0922a63592d6e0.jpg

what's your radiator cover? @Tak I think was looking for one?

Reactions: Tak
Its stock. I have a very rare car cause I cant find another like mine. Not to say its not out there. 2013 Allibaster Silver ex-l with Navi and black leather throughout with white stitching.

@Tak..ya its VMS. it actually fits over the stock cap and is held down with a set screw. It's a nice Billet design. Bought it on ebay.

@Tak..ya its VMS. it actually fits over the stock cap and is held down with a set screw. It's a nice Billet design. Bought it on ebay.

Hi @ekissinger1
I got the sickspeed, but if you see my picture, my radiator cover comes with a OEM black cover. Did yours have a OEM black cover like mine? I am unable to remove it and I don't feel like removing the whole cap just to remove the OEM black cover.

@Tak. I see now. You only have it sitting on there. Are you saying that it doesnt fit? Mine was not black. It was polished silver(steel).

@Tak. I see now. You only have it sitting on there. Are you saying that it doesnt fit? Mine was not black. It was polished silver(steel).

Hi @ekissinger1
That black thing appears to be installed on my civic by Honda. I don't know about some other models though. The pic depicts that the aftermarket cover won't fit without removing the black cover. It sit them on top for a comparison.

@Tak. Did you try taking your radiator cap off and installing the Sickspeed over it?

I don't wanna do it unless I have to. If it aint broke, don't fix it.
I'm gonna wait until next time my mechanic check the radiator fluid.

@Tak As long as the engine is cool jus twist it off and install the new one. It will be a tight fit cause mine was tight to get on. Takes 5 min. If that. All u need is a allen wrench for that tiny *** set screw and DONE!

@Tak. This is the kit I bought. It did come with a new radiator cap. Its been awhile. Forgot. This is the one that fits your car on EBAY which is the same as the one i bought.

This plastic cover you guys are talking about, is it the one that attaches to the radiator support and to the top of the grill?

Back