Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Exploder? :hiding:
Haha Papa Smurf, as we call him, has been a real trooper. For a 99 all that's wrong is the transmission but what Ford Explorer doesn't have a trans problem. That should hopefully be fixed/replaced soon.

Worked real hard at forming my new "CoverKing" seat covers to the seat........ HOW ? .......... By going for a 3 hour ride......:driving:

Did some datalog runs to see why the car isn't getting better mpgs(23-24mpgs right now). It could be running a bit richer than the ideal afr. I also washed the floormats in the washer at a medium spin speed then dried it. Lol. I'll probably do it again after winter.

Did some datalog runs to see why the car isn't getting better mpgs(23-24mpgs right now). It could be running a bit richer than the ideal afr. I also washed the floormats in the washer at a medium spin speed then dried it. Lol. I'll probably do it again after winter.
I take it you have a front loader...Washer ?

Yeah, front load washer. A top load will probably ruin the mats. Lol.

removed center console armrest and cleaned it with 303 Fabric and Vinyl cleaner and a carpet extractor. I took it out of the car cause I didn't want to chance spraying water all over the rest of the car with the extractor.

Diluted 15:1 , perfect mix in an empty 16oz bottle.

It was a real pain to re-install! But it looks new again!

Totally more useful.(I don't).
My car smells like fresh laundry.
me-gusta.jpg

Put my 9thcivc stickers on my quarter windows along with putting my black si emblem overlays on. Was a little worried how it would look on a sunburst car, but it turned out good!! Next up is tint in the next month or so

Mine was just a bulb change. Thanks to a DIY thread the install was effortless. The bulbs I bought on eBay were just that, bulbs that directly fit in. It looks like the actual led panel with about 6 LEDs were soldered to the bulb ends. It was a super easy install and they look awesome!

Checked the oil level. I had to move the strut bar so I can open the oil cap. Lol.
Photo0054.jpg

Back