Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

most likely, when i have time Im probably gunna take the panels off and check, maybe put new speakers in while im at it.

I would put in new speakers if u already gotta go through the trouble of taking the panel out. but for better quality I would get a head unit and 4 channel amp as well.

I would put in new speakers if u already gotta go through the trouble of taking the panel out. but for better quality I would get a head unit and 4 channel amp as well.
ehh i would but I'm getting rid of this car in the summer. I will be buying a new Si, not sure what body style though.

Reactions: 5SK
Non yet, the car looks hideous right now. They didn't clean it up afterwards so I've got water spots/ runs all over the place :/

feb 2.JPG feb.JPG finnally got a chance to put on my megan coils and align the car got to say drives really good and no knocking noise like ive read on the forums

Gave it a bath
qy2uvape.jpg

Wasn't today but last night - fixed the front mounting brackets on my HFP skirt. Somewhere along the line, while work was being done on the car, somebody jacked on those brackets and bent the heck out of them. Got them bent back into the appropriate L-shape they are supposed to be rather than the mangled W mess they were. Pulled the skirts back down but I know that it wrecked the tape again. I probably need to take another weekend some time to do this...again.....

It's not going back to Honda for this because I've passed my 36,000 bumper to bumper but also because there is a 50/50 shot they were the ones who jacked the car on those brackets. Damn side skirts are a never ending saga.

Sorry to hear that Foo.
That's how it goes.... When you don't know the specific car, you can make mistakes. Too often rather than fix them, hope like hell the owner doesn't notice and get away with it.

I didn't notice it until a couple of weeks ago when I swapped tires and I was under there jacking the car up. Looked for the jacking point alignment with the jack and noticed it.

Ya, when I brought my car in for the battery replacement by Honda "professional technicians", I got the car back and the fog lights didn't work. I knew they forgot to reattach the ground cable to the battery, but I was wondering how they could do that. They had to take it off, so you have to put it back on. I popped the hood and the wire was sitting out in the open easy to see. They must have been in a hurry for lunch or something.

Last edited:
Back