Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

I'd rather work on the ninth. There's a couple underneath and one nut on the drivers side under the wastegate actuater. Everyone on the forums claim it's an eight hour job without a lift.

I'd rather work on the ninth. There's a couple underneath and one nut on the drivers side under the wastegate actuater. Everyone on the forums claim it's an eight hour job without a lift.

Holy crap!:eek:

Took my car for inspection this morning. Paid $70 to have two new stickers on the windshield:shady::screwy:

So, my WeatherTech all-weather floor mats showed up today.

WeatherTech Box.jpg WeatherTech Mats.jpg

After unwrapping them and putting them in the car, they seem pretty impressive so far. I'm very interested to see how they feel while driving.
The only issue I have with them is the fitment of the rear mats, I'm pretty sure they are just universal all-weather mats since I didn't splurge on the Digital Fits. :(

Fronts are where the major wear happens unless you're driving kids all the time.

I use the Honda rubber mats for the summer and switch to the WeatherTech mats for the winter although my WeatherTech are the Digital Fits.
My stock carpet mats are still in the plastic. Never used.

That blows....get it off the paint asap. I got pooped on too but on the windshield.

I emptied the catch can. I also noticed that the fittings were a bit loose and possibly leaked so I wrapped the threads with Teflon and tightened the fittings.
beca87a5771211fa3dfdeb1c8538ef0f.jpg

I washed and waxed my car today. I tried Turtle Wax - Wax and Dry Spray. It saved a lot of time since I was waxing as I dried her. I'm happy with the results. I don't know how long it will last compared to other waxes, but I wax my car almost every two weeks in the Spring and Summer.

ca32f2197477816505f33473dec3d479.jpg
f2e12f880da5065f84b7fe4912703b07.jpg
ef9d473930f707ef920985ea6e99219d.jpg
d08d97cb14b8bcf12ecb74c939e6171a.jpg

I washed and waxed my car today. I tried Turtle Wax - Wax and Dry Spray.

d08d97cb14b8bcf12ecb74c939e6171a.jpg
I've never tried that one, but I'm not a fan of Turtle Wax because of their past products. I'm sure they're much improved since I was using them many years ago. I also do regular proper waxing, but like the spray on stuff after I wash too. I really like Maguairs products. This is a good one to try.

image.jpg

Back