Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

What jake said. 4th gear is what everyone seems to be breaking when getting to the 400hp area

What jake said. 4th gear is what everyone seems to be breaking when getting to the 400hp area

So I know this is going to be a paint to drive at first but anybody got this clutch install that can give me some input??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean 400whp? If I go Turbo I might stop at 350WHP and then do everything else, is that ok the 350WHP?

400whp range....its bound to blow up sooner or later so might as well do it now rather than getting stuck somewhere or possibly doing more damage to your tranny

There is no magic number. Others have just had their 4th gear basically explode, and they were all around 400whp.

There is no magic number. Others have just had their 4th gear basically explode, and they were all around 400whp.

Ok so changed my mind I'm planning on somewhere down the future buy a Evo!!! So I'm going to save for that so I changed the stage 5 clutch to a stage 1.5 (I have all bolt ons). My question here is in the axion industries site it says it need the competition flywheel and flash pro!!! Do I need to tune it and do I need the flywheel can't I use stock???

Nice! Do you have a pic of the drop?
Pics coming soon, car was too dusty for pics, I did the install at my dads workshop where he does body work on old chevys.
Part number ?
4H915R I highly recommend buying from Chris at Redshiftmotorsports, he took the time to answer all my questions and gave advice as to which products to avoid.

not necessarily today but over the wkend
1eOQkeh.jpg

I think I can still pass this off as a stock engine to the untrained eye ..

Pics coming soon, car was too dusty for pics, I did the install at my dads workshop where he does body work on old chevys.

4H915R I highly recommend buying from Chris at Redshiftmotorsports, he took the time to answer all my questions and gave advice as to which products to avoid.

Wonder how stiffer they are compared to my Eibach Pro springs also how much lower it would be?

not necessarily today but over the wkend
1eOQkeh.jpg

I think I can still pass this off as a stock engine to the untrained eye ..

Looks great! Man I just want to pull the trigger and get one already, what pulley are you running?

These swift springs are perfect, the ride quality has improved greatly. Much less bouncy and car stays flat through turns. Best part is you can just drive and not worry about scraping or bottoming out.
swiftrightside.jpg

Back