Pairing iPhone 5

Yeah, I also have an iphone 5, no problems here except once in a while I get the
"Unsupported" message on the I-mid. Just have to unplug the lightning connector, reconnect it, then it
Loads and works fine. I rarely use the bluetooth for music, but when I do it works
Flawlessly.

I just checked the Honda Handsfreelink website and it says that the song info can be displayed streaming via Bluetooth running an iPhone 5 on the '13s. It also says the song info cannot be displayed on the '12s.

I just upgraded to an iPhone 5 too. My 4 didn't show any meta-data tags on Bluetooth streaming before so I didn't even think it was supposed to in the first place! When it's paired and I use voice commands, Siri doesn't work- is that a 2013 thing only?
no.. i have a 2012.. thats the only thing that works properly for me. now when i press voice button siri automatically turns on :/

I just checked the Honda Handsfreelink website and it says that the song info can be displayed streaming via Bluetooth running an iPhone 5 on the '13s. It also says the song info cannot be displayed on the '12s.
wowwwww thats the exact info i was looking for!! so the song info DOESNt work!!

my iphone 5 the texting doesnt work car says its unsupported for my phone. the bluetooth works but sometimes it wont pair correctly and calls wont go through the car and i cant skip songs, but only on occasion. other than that its fine.

my iphone 5 the texting doesnt work car says its unsupported for my phone. the bluetooth works but sometimes it wont pair correctly and calls wont go through the car and i cant skip songs, but only on occasion. other than that its fine.

If your text doesn't work with your iPhone 5 select settings, go into Bluetooth for your HandsFreeLink connection and make sure 'Show Notifications' and 'Sync Contacts' settings are enabled/set to 'On'

This is what I had to do for mine.

so it pretty much doesnt work lolololol!

If your text doesn't work with your iPhone 5 select settings, go into Bluetooth for your HandsFreeLink connection and make sure 'Show Notifications' and 'Sync Contacts' settings are enabled/set to 'On'

This is what I had to do for mine.
yeah external display otification on handslink or something your right andre12dbsi

I have an iPhone 5 and 2012 Si. Is there a button in the car that controls Siri? My voice dial works fine and Siri works if I engage it on my phone, but is there a button to engage it via the car controls?

At this time, there is not a steering wheel button to activate it. There were rumors of an update, but nothing has happened.

At this time, there is not a steering wheel button to activate it. There were rumors of an update, but nothing has happened.
if you have your phone unlocked in the regular screeny apple screen, press and hold the talky voicey button thingy and siris goes like doo dunn then you talk to that ***** :p

oh hahah thought it did :0 Either way it's a siri button nonetheless :D
Oh wait I misunderstood. I push and hold the home button on the phone (which used be just called voice control before Siri came out) I thought you were referring to that.

So press and hold the steering wheel talk button, huh? I'll try it tomorrow morning

if you have your phone unlocked in the regular screeny apple screen, press and hold the talky voicey button thingy and siris goes like doo dunn then you talk to that ***** :p

now we need a member in the US to confirm it's the same

Back