Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I still have my note 7 and don't think I'll switch to any other phone, I love it too much, I'll take the risk :)
have you seen the fires and stuff that have been a result of the note 7?

djFfqws.jpg

bm2v2kq.jpg

HAF5T8n.png

yo2SkhS.jpg

garage fire where it was plugged in that spread to the house below
djNzDGG.jpg

exploded in a pants pocket
9m7BH5b.jpg

VvqXDqa.jpg

I could go on and on. I mean if you want to risk something exploding or setting itself on fire inches from your man bits more power to you. I think you're insane to risk something happening at your house/apt, or worse your own skin etc.

and I was going to pre-order Note 7 :pat: Thank God I decided to keep my Note 5

The chances of something being wrong with the first batch of note 7's was 1 in about 32,000. This replacement batch has an even smaller chance.

But yes you're right, it's not worth it and I'll be getting the Pixel XL

HTC One M9. Although it freezes every so often and the stereo speakers leave much to be desired, the rear-facing camera sucks, etc.

Might be going to T-Mobil based on some really luke-warm reviews of their coverage around the area here. Unlimited data though. Probably would need to buy a new phone. Definitely want one of the fire-catchers. If it can't fit in a pocket, the more desirable it is. That means there's a bigger screen to stream movies, if you know what I mean....

I mean Netflix. Really I do. Like alien conspiracy and UFO shows. Seriously. I binge on those. They give me almost as much amusement as one of the guys at work.

Purchased a new phone.

MOTO Z Play with a Tumi Power Pack Moto Mod. That's 72 Hours of battery life right there. :omg:

I ended up canceling my Pixel XL pre order and going with the s7 edge. $100 off because of the note7 debacle and the pixel is missing some features I feel I need in a phone now. I'll be waiting for the note8 now

I ended up canceling my Pixel XL pre order and going with the s7 edge. $100 off because of the note7 debacle and the pixel is missing some features I feel I need in a phone now. I'll be waiting for the note8 now
The Pixel is the best phone out right now!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I ALMOST swapped my S7 for a Pixel but grabbed an iPhone 7 instead. Google's oh so close to topping Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Pixel is the best phone out right now!

I got used to having a waterproof phone, the curved screen makes a huge difference in the look and feel of the phone, battery life, and Samsung has really toned down their UI so that it's less annoying and has less bloatware. Now I enjoy some of Samsung's apps and features.

It was a tough call but I know I'm going to want the note8 so I decided to stay in Samsung's ecosystem.

I got used to having a waterproof phone, the curved screen makes a huge difference in the look and feel of the phone, battery life, and Samsung has really toned down their UI so that it's less annoying and has less bloatware. Now I enjoy some of Samsung's apps and features.

It was a tough call but I know I'm going to want the note8 so I decided to stay in Samsung's ecosystem.
I hear you man. I was going to take a plunge on the note 7. Then wanted a Pixel but it's only exclusive to Verizon (I have T-Mobile). It looks like I'm still sticking with the Motorola.

I hear you man. I was going to take a plunge on the note 7. Then wanted a Pixel but it's only exclusive to Verizon (I have T-Mobile). It looks like I'm still sticking with the Motorola.

I absolutely HATE that marketing from Verizon.

It is definitely not exclusive to Verizon, they are just the only carrier to sell it directly to consumers with a plan. You can buy it from best buy or better yet, from Google itself, and pop your t-mobile sim in there.

But all their commercials say exclusively on/from Verizon and I can't believe Google lets them say that

Google offers financing as well. No need to drop all that cash at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: 323
I absolutely HATE that marketing from Verizon.

It is definitely not exclusive to Verizon, they are just the only carrier to sell it directly to consumers with a plan. You can buy it from best buy or better yet, from Google itself, and pop your t-mobile sim in there.
I didn't think they are available unlocked.

Another reason to go with the s7 edge (on t-mobile at least) it's the only phone that can use t-mobile's new MIMO 4x4 network technology.

Meaning I get speeds like this:
57c9961572aed0c8d82acdd143fcd898.jpg

Did I tell you my used (bought from a friend) LG G3 is having random "SIM card not found" issues?

Also I might upgrade my work phone (LG G2) to a LG V20 for $200 (think that's the upgrade price). It will be my phone whenever I upgrade next and if o leave my employer I get to keep the phone.

Back