Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I'm seeing cdma 800/1900 listed for the droid. I'm not sure, as the earlier report said cdma 2100 was supported in India.

I am not sure about what I want to do anyway. I don't think I will have to worry about it though on my next trip to Inida, they decided to get some prepaid phones that work over there and just use them. its a lot cheaper than using our phones even though we were reimbursed.

have you modified or done many mods (or rooted) to your current droid? Have you played with your friend's iphone to see if you like the interface?

Hal-9000.jpg

space odyssey

apple_store_xidan_joy_city_iphone_4s.jpg

customers lining up for china's iphone launch tomorrow

I currently have the Epic 4g(Galaxy S 2) touch from sprint, bouhgt off craigslist from a tech guy who changes phones every 4 months.

So far I like the faster processor, I used to own a evo4g adn it would slow down over time. The screen display is very nice, AMLOD screen. Its a pretty big phone but thin as well. fits great in the pocket. I recently bought an extended batttery since the OEM one would die around 1pm(I get up around 8-9am), even with the extended battery, its still fairly thin adn feels great in the hands. I was going to try and get the iphone but I couldnt leave android. Just love how you can customize it to your liking. One thing I do dislike is the GPS on this phone, its not the best. It takes forever to lock a location at times, even worse for my weather widget. But other than that its a great phone, hopeyfully It'll get ICS soon...If not i might switch and get the Galaxy Nexus phone..

have you modified or done many mods (or rooted) to your current droid? Have you played with your friend's iphone to see if you like the interface?

Nope completely original, don't even know how to root it or anything. I have played with a few friends iphones. Theres nothing I don't like about them.

if you're unhappy with the droid (and you keep things stock), I see no reason not trying the iphone for a change. The ones who tend to complain about the iphone want it completely 100% customizable... and only seem happy when it's jailbroken or whatever. That's basically the main complaint I've read. I don't really know any iphone users who dislike their phones.

At 96 percent satisfaction, the iPhone 4S is Apple’s most popular handset, besting even the iPhone 4. The lack of 4G capability ranked as the second most common complaint, followed by screen size.
If you're wanting a 4" screen, the iphone obviously isn't going to be the right choice. Seeing as how you've used it.. I assume you're ok with it's size.

Upgraded from Motorola Droid to Samsung Galaxy Nexus about 2 months ago(?). I bought it 2 days after release. :)

I currently have the Epic 4g(Galaxy S 2) touch from sprint, bouhgt off craigslist from a tech guy who changes phones every 4 months.

So far I like the faster processor, I used to own a evo4g adn it would slow down over time. The screen display is very nice, AMLOD screen. Its a pretty big phone but thin as well. fits great in the pocket. I recently bought an extended batttery since the OEM one would die around 1pm(I get up around 8-9am), even with the extended battery, its still fairly thin adn feels great in the hands. I was going to try and get the iphone but I couldnt leave android. Just love how you can customize it to your liking. One thing I do dislike is the GPS on this phone, its not the best. It takes forever to lock a location at times, even worse for my weather widget. But other than that its a great phone, hopeyfully It'll get ICS soon...If not i might switch and get the Galaxy Nexus phone..

That's what I got in December. Rooted it and now I have free wireless tethering for the ipad. They had some issues getting the wireless tether program working on these phones just yet but they're working on it. I'm on a mission to get rid of the annoying anti-voyeurism camera noises. ugh It's SOOOOO loud.

I charge mine every other day :dancing:

I also recommend adding the widget "Program Monitor" onto the main screen of your GS2 and closing all applications necessary every time you're not using them. Very effective

I also recommend adding the widget "Program Monitor" onto the main screen of your GS2 and closing all applications necessary every time you're not using them. Very effective
Yup i have that lil guy on one of my home screens, always check it after i close fb or the broswer...

haha yes otherwise stuff just sits there and drains your battery. I have it on the main one only so I'm constantly aware of it..haha

Didn't feel like chosing one color or the other so I got both......I'm ballin fo realz!!!!

photobucket-19144-1328306377319.jpg

They are both the 16gb unlocked versions. They are making their way to Argentina for my cousin and his girl on Tuesday. No iPhone 4S available or just way to expensive to buy there, can't remember which one.

Didn't feel like chosing one color or the other so I got both......I'm ballin fo realz!!!!

photobucket-19144-1328306377319.jpg

They are both the 16gb unlocked versions. They are making their way to Argentina for my cousin and his girl on Tuesday. No iPhone 4S available or just way to expensive to buy there, can't remember which one.
Probably inflated price. Why didn't you tell us you were going to Argentina!?

did you get the unlocked ones online? Decent deal?

Back