Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Squiggy: Here is a screenshot I took of moderate-heavy use from today. This included Facebook, Texting, Instagram, Nasioc (Subaru Forum App), Tapatalk (This forum, gaming forum, other Subaru forum), Google Talk (use this alot) AND Slacker Radio (while at the gym with bluetooth turned on).

4G 98% of the time

0rO3ETf.png

I have the Samsung Galaxy Note II and battery life at first was amazing. Manage to get almost two days before recharging. Now it's close to 20% before I go to bed at night. What I have noticed Google started to push their search app which uses more data and battery power than before. Took me awhile to figure out what is going on with it. Battery life isn't too bad now but still not where it used to be. My phone is rooted but running stock ROM. May look into flashing it with a different ROM soon.

iPhone 4S. Why? Because I can still put it in my pocket. Wanted to get 4G...but those phones are SO BIG!

Long time BB user, but switched out the SGS3 last year and I love it. Dunno if I'll upgrade to the SGS4 quite yet.

Last edited:
I have the Samsung Galaxy Note II and battery life at first was amazing. Manage to get almost two days before recharging. Now it's close to 20% before I go to bed at night. What I have noticed Google started to push their search app which uses more data and battery power than before. Took me awhile to figure out what is going on with it. Battery life isn't too bad now but still not where it used to be. My phone is rooted but running stock ROM. May look into flashing it with a different ROM soon.
Check out the JediX ROM, best one I've found so far for the note 2

In line with a report from earlier this week, TmoNewsreports that T-Mobile USA has begun rolling out software updates for existing customers running unlocked iPhones on its network.

As the carrier notes in its support forum, the update enables a number of features, including LTE support where available, ahead of the official launch of new iPhone 5 sales for the carrier next week.
Enables the following:

- Visual Voicemail
- 4G network indicator
- Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS)
- AWS LTE (T-Mobile and officially unlocked AT&T iPhone 5 only)
- HD Voice (T-Mobile and officially unlocked AT&T iPhone 5 only)
- AWS HSPA+ (T-Mobile and new 2013 AT&T iPhone 5 only)

Auto configures:

- MMS Settings
- Personal Hotspot Settings (Smartphone Mobile Hotspot)
- APN settings for LTE connectivity
- My Account bookmark​
Earlier today, T-Mobile began taking pre-orders for iPhone 5 customers, with the official launch set for next Friday, April 12.

Back