Rear Sway Bar Bushing Upgrade

So far so good. And to add, the brackets are designed with the curved edges for structural integrity and to not have sharp edges that can damage the bushings.

Anybody know if the Progress RSB is exactly 22mm or 22.5? Moog carries a bushing for either one, with the larger about twice the cost.

It should be 22mm +/- 0.0X. The 22.5mm might be too loose for the sway bar. And it's really not worth paying twice the price for the same material. The 22mm bracket also looks beefier.

Anybody know if the Progress RSB is exactly 22mm or 22.5? Moog carries a bushing for either one, with the larger about twice the cost.
should be 22. i have the same rsb and im going with the 22mm

I need to update in here, I have installed progress 22mm rsb, rear moog bushings, endlinks, and front bar moog bushings the car feels amazing compared to before, the Moog are much nicer than oem and also much nicer and stiffer than the progress ones, big thanks to Dar!

It definitely made a much tighter feel on the front suspension alone.

If anyone knows eibach sizes front and back, please let me know, I want to order these asap

The rear is 19mm @bobshur . I don't think the universal will fit the front sway bar since the stock bushing/bracket is much larger. What did the eibach front sway bar bushings /brackets look like?

You can definitely get the 19mm universal. Those will surely fit.

Sorry. The rear is 19mm.

So nothing for the front I take it.... Where all the creaking comes from

So nothing for the front I take it.... Where all the creaking comes from
It would be hard for me to determine that unless I see what the front sway bar Eibach bushing/bracket looks like.

Back