Photos Show Us Your Window Tint Pics

Here's mine with 35% front and 20% rear. (The rear windows were tinted at the dealer even before I purchased it, apparently most of their Civic's in stock they tint the rear windows) so I just had to get the fronts tinted but didn't want to go too dark. I wanted at least 15% on the rear but free tint is free tint.
IMG_1939_zps4ef46f80.jpg

I would have liked to go 35% in the front, but I was tired of worrying about getting pulled over every time I passed a cop. I was already pulled over twice in my STI. We can't have anymore than 50% up front here.

Yea I'm in Cali hoping I can get by 35% all around, or maybe I should play it safer and go 50% all around? Kinda wanting to match the sunroof tint that came with the car anyone know that percent?

I would have liked to go 35% in the front, but I was tired of worrying about getting pulled over every time I passed a cop. I was already pulled over twice in my STI. We can't have anymore than 50% up front here.
@twister8008 I've never had problems with 35% on all the cars I've owned. Maybe because the STI's attract cops compared to other cars?

Here's my old Si with 35% front and 15% rear and never had problems. With the black interior and white paint it looked darker.
SAM_1423.jpg

@JaySi09 ...car looks great :thumb: I'm in the market for tint at the moment for my '13 sedan, but I'm not sure if I like the darker on the rear windows and lighter on the fronts. Would be able to post up a few more pictures with a closer view?

I just got my tint done yesterday in Los Angeles, CA Fresh Window Tint
I got 15% front and 5% rear in 3M FX premium tint
All for $149
I have the tan interior and I like it dark tint, not worried about all the bs like you can't see out the back at night its complete bull.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Last edited:
Yeahs I really like it. Plus the dark interior make it a little darker! You should go for it!
Haha, thanks, that's what I'm worried about. For some reason I wasn't too worried w/ the 20% I had on my ol' 8th gen NBP Si, but now I feel like Imma be a police magnet

Haha, thanks, that's what I'm worried about. For some reason I wasn't too worried w/ the 20% I had on my ol' 8th gen NBP Si, but now I feel like Imma be a police magnet
Yeah I understand you! I have had mine for over 5 months and I haven't had any problem yet. And I am around a lot of police working in the Nashville area.

Yeah I understand you! I have had mine for over 5 months and I haven't had any problem yet. And I am around a lot of police working in the Nashville area.
Cool, that's good to know. Now I really have the itch. Thanks for posting. PS, nice engine cover and trim, looks good.

Just tinted! 40% Front 35% rear. Didn't wanna go to dark due to the strict tint laws here in Alberta. Jealous how you guys can get it all done for ~$150... Mine was $320 but it was worth it!
5iQzs.jpg
The laws are that you can tint your rears as dark as you like, but nothing on driver or passenger right??

@bfraser29 Yes, you can go full black on the back and they won't care. Also you are right, you're not supposed to have any type of tint in the driver and passenger, well it's been almost 3 months with mine on driving daily and nothing happened to me.

@bfraser29 Yes, you can go full black on the back and they won't care. Also you are right, you're not supposed to have any type of tint in the driver and passenger, well it's been almost 3 months with mine on driving daily and nothing happened to me.
awesome. im getting mine done today; just the back 3 for now because they have been cracking down on it due to the fact they cant see people on their cell phones or whether or not they're texting. its a $57 fine with no demerits but if you get another one they can seize your license.

awesome. im getting mine done today; just the back 3 for now because they have been cracking down on it due to the fact they cant see people on their cell phones or whether or not they're texting. its a $57 fine with no demerits but if you get another one they can seize your license.
seize license? not worth it imho.

Back